LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Lol this is off the wall...I'm in a good mood today. Just got my 3rd Nintendo Wii Nunchuk and Remote Controller from Walmart.com today! Can't wait to play multiplayer Madden, Elebits, and Mario Party with my brothers at home!

Wii New and Reviews JerrodDRagon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8369-4137-0402-8056
    Quote Originally Posted by North99
    Were you expecting virtual console games for systems released pre-2000 to be brand new ones you had never tried?
    The reason they cost only $10US or less is because they are old games many have played. Many of us own most of the games they will release, but it is convenient and fun to collect them all on one system, for very little cost.

... Also, thank you Bobby, for your reply.
    I know but from most sites I've seen most of the people dont care about this game coming out look at Donkey Kong country it was a game most people wanted for the Wii why? Because we have not played it in years while Zelda is a game I just played like 2 years ago (beating it for like the 4th time)
    I wanted Star Fox becuase
    1) Every time oyu played the main game you could do soething different and it would make the game new every time you played
    2) It had multplayer so I could play with my friends

OOT is the same if I beat it on the 64, Wii or Gamecube and there really can be no different out come in the end.
    Its favorite game of all time and I beat it every couple of years but right now was not the best time for this game we just had a good one player Sonic come out we need more multilayer games. In the Summer when Mario Party, Mario Strikers and Metriod comes out is the time to release games like Zelda OOT or Zelda MM but I want more than just Mario Kart 64 or Sonic and the secret Rings or Wii Sports or Bomberman as a 4 player game for the Wii (for a game made for partys it sure does not have alot of 4 player games)
    -No External Links

Member #
    Friends
    1137-5638-7724-4772
    Yeah I'm with North and Bobby. I love I now have OoT downloaded, even though it hasn't been 10 years since I've played it (yes I know its not that old).

Even if there wasn't anything new this week I would prefer to download, I'll keep it to myself. I don't like reading "man VC sucks this week!". Wait 7 more days. Patience is something that doesn't seem to be trendy anymore.
    Last edited by fistpittingnork; 02-26-2007 at 05:12 PM.
    You can call me Aaron Burr from the way I'm droppin Hamiltons.

GH3: 1676-1888-7277

Member #
    Friends
    I've never had the chance to play ZeldaOT, never having owned another Nintendo system since the NES. This was marvellous news for me

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon
    I know but from most sites I've seen most of the people dont care about this game coming out look at Donkey Kong country it was a game most people wanted for the Wii why? Because we have not played it in years while Zelda is a game I just played like 2 years ago (beating it for like the 4th time)
    I wanted Star Fox becuase
    1) Every time oyu played the main game you could do soething different and it would make the game new every time you played
    2) It had multplayer so I could play with my friends

OOT is the same if I beat it on the 64, Wii or Gamecube and there really can be no different out come in the end.
    Its favorite game of all time and I beat it every couple of years but right now was not the best time for this game we just had a good one player Sonic come out we need more multilayer games. In the Summer when Mario Party, Mario Strikers and Metriod comes out is the time to release games like Zelda OOT or Zelda MM but I want more than just Mario Kart 64 or Sonic and the secret Rings or Wii Sports or Bomberman as a 4 player game for the Wii (for a game made for partys it sure does not have alot of 4 player games)

I know what you mean. I know what most of the other whiners meant...

But, to make MY point..... well, wait until they eventually release statistics for the amount of Internet-connected(some people really don't have parents or jobs to pay for internet service) Wii's who bought Zelda OOT shortly within its release date. If we had tons of other games to play, we might not have paid to download a game we just passed "2 years" ago.

Ads