LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

I support you, Nintendo!

I know all the kids on forums and probably chats, everywheres, are whining again, as they whine every week. I'm sure you don't care. Children whine. Its what they do, especially in this new era where no one beats them enough to tone them down anymore.

I support you, though!! I have other adult friends who support you!! Yay!! I think your marketing approach is very interesting and intelligent. I bet you are having fun.

Thanks for Zelda OOT, this week. I can't wait til the end of next month to see what the next one for N64 will be.

I loyally buy the games I like every week, although I just moved and, being very busy, havent actually replayed any of them. I already own the stuff I'd like to play, but I would like to collect them on the one system, like other folks.

Brilliant. I wish I could see into your 10 year plan.

wii owner since release Yellow_Wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    wha? me no see no pointy?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by North99
    I know all the kids on forums and probably chats, everywheres, are whining again, as they whine every week. I'm sure you don't care. Children whine. Its what they do, especially in this new era where no one beats them enough to tone them down anymore........
    So you have to be a kid to whine? This is a forum. You do 3 things on forums. Ask questions, whine, say good things.....I support nintendo too. Thats why I whine....because they have $1000's of my dollars since 1985......NEXT

this is such a weird post.....
    I think your marketing approach is very interesting and intelligent. I bet you are having fun.
    I bet they are having fun too. They made a product and are selling it for money

This sounds like some weird communist manifesto. I picture japanese guys doing calistenics in a courtyard at nintendo HQ in Japan (visa vi southpark pokeman episode)

sounds like asian translated to english auto spam
    Last edited by Conan the Librarian; 02-26-2007 at 11:27 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    6278-1240-3243-3822
    I see the point. It is the opposite of what we see everywhere else, a refreshing post that shows there is some intelligence in the world. Thank you North99 for your opinion.

-Bobby
    Search... Then Post.
    If I am Grey in your addess book PLEASE Let me Know!
    R.I.P. Digii - http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...igii-coma.html

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby1211
    I see the point. It is the opposite of what we see everywhere else, a refreshing post that shows there is some intelligence in the world. Thank you North99 for your opinion.

-Bobby
    How refreshing! yes! here is a picture of a cute kitten! Thanks everyone! I hump rainbows! fiddley dee (someone teach me how to post a pic of my puppy)

oh and

in this new era where no one beats them enough to tone them down anymore.
    um.....my parents used to beat me......and ill beat you if you want
    Last edited by Conan the Librarian; 02-26-2007 at 11:30 AM.

Wii New and Reviews JerrodDRagon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8369-4137-0402-8056
    no Im not a kid I love this game but who the hell here on this forum has not beated this game? Most I bet have beaten it more than twice. This is the third release of the game I want games that I have Multiplayer (Aka Mario Kart or Star Fox) Ze;da should have came out in the summer when we already have like 6 N64 games out not know. But what ever Im happy playing Sonic and SSX Blur comes out soon so what ever.
    -No External Links

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon
    no Im not a kid I love this game but who the hell here on this forum has not beated this game? Most I bet have beaten it more than twice. This is the third release of the game I want games that I have Multiplayer (Aka Mario Kart or Star Fox) Ze;da should have came out in the summer when we already have like 6 N64 games out not know. But what ever Im happy playing Sonic and SSX Blur comes out soon so what ever.

Were you expecting virtual console games for systems released pre-2000 to be brand new ones you had never tried?
    The reason they cost only $10US or less is because they are old games many have played. Many of us own most of the games they will release, but it is convenient and fun to collect them all on one system, for very little cost.

... Also, thank you Bobby, for your reply.

Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    I am with you also, I'm a patient guy, I never whine because of releases or online play or whatever, and I am loyal to Nintendo and support it in every way.

adf3424sdff
    I know all the kids on forums and probably chats, everywheres, are whining again, as they whine every week. I'm sure you don't care. Children whine. Its what they do, especially in this new era where no one beats them enough to tone them down anymore.

I support you, though!! I have other adult friends who support you!! Yay!! I think your marketing approach is very interesting and intelligent. I bet you are having fun.

Thanks for Zelda OOT, this week. I can't wait til the end of next month to see what the next one for N64 will be.

I loyally buy the games I like every week, although I just moved and, being very busy, havent actually replayed any of them. I already own the stuff I'd like to play, but I would like to collect them on the one system, like other folks.

Brilliant. I wish I could see into your 10 year plan.

You do know, Nintendo are not going to see this , however, people who use this forum will, so instead of 'i support you nintendo' you could use ' i support nintendo'. By saying that, people can get involved into discussion their views on the thread/topic.
    That is all

Member #
    Friends
    you realize the Nintendo company probably consists of more than a person or two. part of their market research will include continuously scanning the internet for consumer feedback. 9999/10000 says no one in relation to their company will see it. but, like winning a lotto ticket, theres a chance someone will, and maybe it will make them smile.

Ads