+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    [disturbing the peace] ninja senses's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0180-9836-2723-1072

street fighter II....

i'm a old schooler so i decided to download this classic, and to my surprise...that shit was harder than i remember!! Still fun to play, how do i unlock vega, and the others?
    i drink beer and play wii

Member #
    Friends
    ya, lol, i couldnt believe that i remembered how to do ryu and ken's energy ball and hurricane kick specials, i was like, wait a minute, then i pressed the buttons, and WHAM! awesome, the feeling of hitting him with the special moves brought back so many awesome memories, to get the special characters i think you have to beat the game with all the originally playable characters, i think, not sure, ill try it and see, but that sounds right to me

The_Loose_Cannon
    you gotta beat EVERYONE in the world tour including m bison

i dont remember it being so hard either or that slow!

Member #
    Friends
    yeah its a classic, i was gonna get it but heard soo many people complain about how slow it was to play, i'll look for some video comaprisons on youtube or something

Member #
    Friends
    I don't remember being able to play any of the 4 bosses in this version of the game.
    Number of times I've been on the 48-hour banned list: 1

Member #
    Friends
    0299-0458-3575-5055
    Street Fighter II is one of those games where I enjoy playing more than anything new they put out. My brother has a SNES and we still go head to head on that game and have a blast.

Member #
    Friends
    The Street Fighter on the VC is SFII: World Warrior. Which does not have playable bosses. It was not until SFII Turbo that you could play the bosses (and also have 2 players play the same character with different coloured clothes) The main reason I have not downloaded this yet is because I waiting to see if they eventually release the TURBO version. I'm assuming they eventually will, but not for some time. I may break down and get it eventually.
    Currently own
    Wii w/ Wii-Sports, Wii-Play, Madden 2007, Zelda TP
    3 Wii-motes
    2 Nunchuks
    2 Classic controllers
    VC Games, Zelda, SMB, Zelda - LttP, DKC

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyJTV
    The Street Fighter on the VC is SFII: World Warrior. Which does not have playable bosses. It was not until SFII Turbo that you could play the bosses (and also have 2 players play the same character with different coloured clothes) The main reason I have not downloaded this yet is because I waiting to see if they eventually release the TURBO version. I'm assuming they eventually will, but not for some time. I may break down and get it eventually.
    holy crap youre right! i never noticed but yeah i was gunna say we dont have broug (or however you spell it, the black vegas boxer), then others like vega or sagat (i didnt see them on the list of players)

thats PROBABLY why i dont remember this street fighter being so slow. i had the turbo growing up i guess. my god how fast ive forgotten

Member #
    Friends
    your right! crap! oh well, ya, now that i think about it, it is turbo that has playable bosses, hmm, that'd piss me off if they release the other one in a few months, hey, but this is a great chance for nintendo to test wii game updates, maybe theyll be like the 360, where every time you play itll check for updates real quick, hmm, they should do this and make a SF:II turbo edition update, idk, just an idea, wut do u think?

Member #
    Friends
    I had turbo too, I swear it was easier than this version. Either it's a lot harder or I have become really sucky at SF.

Ads