LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertking1123
    i would rather just play them on my pc via emulator. why pay 5 10 bucks for a game when i already have it for freeeeeeeeeeeeee and shame on anyone who doesnt know about emulators. If you do, my question is why would you want to?
    Playing on a computer is not the same as playing on the TV with a real Nintendo gamepad. Nobody makes a d-pad like Nintendo does. If you can't afford 5 dollars for a game why would you even have a Wii?

Member #
    Friends
    0505-6993-9515-7982
    i would rather just play them on my pc via emulator. why pay 5 10 bucks for a game when i already have it for freeeeeeeeeeeeee and shame on anyone who doesnt know about emulators. If you do, my question is why would you want to?
    what r u poor? you cant even buy a $5 game LOL
    Steam ID: Mintoisking
    Xbox live GT: Sir Minto
    PSN ID: Mintoisgod

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    minto where did u get the avatar was it from me?
    PS3 now, sorry Wii. You gather dust.

Guitar Hero 2 Lover Robertking1123's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1240-9149-8383-7207
    Quote Originally Posted by David the Gnome
    Playing on a computer is not the same as playing on the TV with a real Nintendo gamepad. Nobody makes a d-pad like Nintendo does. If you can't afford 5 dollars for a game why would you even have a Wii?
    to put simply I ALREADFY HAVE THE GAME JACKASS. why would i want to spend 5 bucks for a game that i already have. if thats the case then you would be the dumbass that bought soul caliber 3 on gamecube and playstation 2 just because they unlock diffrent people. i have bills and more important shit to buy than games i already have. like hmmmmmmm NEW games the funny thing about it is that you claim i cant afford it just because i choose not to buy it. why would i have a wii? hmmmmmm THE WII GAMES i bought my wii to play the wii games that cost way more than virtual consoles. which makes me wonder would you be spending your money or your moms money. for shame little one.
    Add me and ill add you. Maybe when wii can play games online i can whoop your ass. till then send a message or a Mii. Also give a brotha some rep points. click the lil mushroom.

Guitar Hero 2 Lover Robertking1123's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1240-9149-8383-7207
    Quote Originally Posted by minto
    what r u poor? you cant even buy a $5 game LOL

oh im sorry that my priorites or in order. so that makes me poor. i rather go buy god of war 2 than mario or another wii game than street fighter 2. then i guess i am poor even though i can play them already on my pc. (emulator) and when GOW2 comes out ill just add it to my collection but since a person i never met says im poor then i guess im poor. its like me sayin your poor cuz you dont have a ps3 or could it be that you dont want to get one b/c the price doesnt make sense. same here a hole. i dont think i should pay 5 bucks for a game i already have. just like most people wont buy a system cause it's too high for a console to be.

NEXT
    Add me and ill add you. Maybe when wii can play games online i can whoop your ass. till then send a message or a Mii. Also give a brotha some rep points. click the lil mushroom.

Member #
    Friends
    8066-6573-9929-9767
    Final Fantasy 1-6
    Chrono Trigger (even though I beat it again like 1 year ago)
    Secret of Mana
    Earthbound
    Mario RPG
    What else do I want...I hope these all come out. Zelda II also, it's coming soon though.

...yea... My god the Wii owns...'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Gameboy on VC >:O :D!

Member #
    Friends
    7780-0934-2319-3770
    I am kinda hoping for all the final fantasy's 1 - well whatever but all the old classic ones I kinda wished I had played when I was a kind I got into it late.
    Games I currently own
    Wii Sports, Excite Truck, Repla Fishing, Zelda Twilight Princess, Wii Play, and Mario Party 8
    VC Games
    Mario Brothers (NES), Zelda (NES), TMNT (NES), Punch Out (NES), Mario World (SNES), and Mario Kart 64 (N64),

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by My god the Wii owns...
    Gameboy on VC > !
    I'd only want this if they update the graphics and made the screen size wider without ruining the game or making everything look fat. I have a GB player, so there'd be no use in wasting my money again.

Member #
    Friends
    All legal reasons aside, playing on the PC with a crappy controller just isn't the same. Yea, you can go buy a usb adapter to allow an old NES or SNES controller to hook up to the PC but you're still playing games on a PC, not on the TV.

Also, roms can be difficult to find unless you know what you're doing. It's just easier to get them via the Virtual Console.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads