LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I used to love Beyond Oasis. I didn't remember it by name, but as soon as I saw the screen shot of him & his spirit guys, it brought me back to those days of playing it all the time. Funny thing is, it had taken me forever to beat awhile back and now after I downloaded it, it only took me about an hour and a half to get halfway done with it.

Regardless though, if you enjoy a good, old time, action game then you will enjoy this. Definitely don't think of this as an RPG though, as I can't really classify it as such. You defeat enemies & randomly you might get a full heart from one of them, which means you raise about 2 HP & a rank. It is still a fun game though and worth my $8.

Member #
    Friends
    7552-0755-2203-9545
    Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon
    Where's TMNT??? WTF I was looking forward to that game for a Week now and Star Fox is coming out next week and if TMNT does too I'll be pissed they put 2 good game on one day instead of putting TMNT out today.
    YEAH< i just got my NP issue in today and it lists TMNT as one of the available titles for VC !!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Member #
    Friends
    If it's the original TMNT you can count me out...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads