LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    WiiChat Member dafilthymofo's Avatar
    Member #
    1707
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    15
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    I hope they put some WWF games on VC

    Wrestlemania on NES
    Wrestlemania challenge on NES
    Wrestlemania steel cage on NES
    king of the ring on NES
    Raw on SNES
    Royal Rumble on SNES
    Wrestlemania arcade on SNES
    No mercy on N64

    and a bunch of others. I hope there is not too much red tape to get these on the VC.

  2. #2
    WiiChat Member bangulo's Avatar
    Member #
    18436
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    36
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by dafilthymofo
    Wrestlemania on NES
    Wrestlemania challenge on NES
    Wrestlemania steel cage on NES
    king of the ring on NES
    Raw on SNES
    Royal Rumble on SNES
    Wrestlemania arcade on SNES
    No mercy on N64

    and a bunch of others. I hope there is not too much red tape to get these on the VC.
    i think one of the best ones was the THQ series on the n64
    wcw vs nwo, raw, smackdown200, no mercy those are the best wrestling games of there time

  3. #3
    Pastafarian ocdan's Avatar
    Member #
    2322
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Oak Creek, Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,212
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    yeah my favorites were thewcw games.... i didnt like the wwf games, they werent as flexible as the wcw, graphicly and in playability
    If the Xbox 360 console falls and hits someone, especially a small child, it could cause serious injury.

  4. #4
    Cimmerian Conan the Librarian's Avatar
    Member #
    15415
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    569
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    yeah right.....I loved all of those games too, but you see how hard it is to get a damned football game because of the names and liscences. Who knows what hoops you have to jump through to get a WWF game. You know that WWF had to change to WWE because of some bullshit wildlife group? However, the WCW games would be easier......that name isnt disputed.

    The games I played were

    WWF Wrestlemania (sucked)
    Wrestlemania Challenge (awesome)
    World Championship Wrestling WCW (awesome)

    Then, every one of the N64 games. I will destroy anyone at those games. We still have a huge record of belts with V60 and stuff dating back to 2000 on Wresltemania 2000. WCW World Tour, I skipped many a day during my senior year and played this and Goldeneye.

    Oh, and kids, stay in school. I had a 3.5 so I could spare the days.
    Last edited by Conan the Librarian; 03-23-2007 at 12:12 PM.

  5. #5
    WiiChat Member dafilthymofo's Avatar
    Member #
    1707
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    15
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Librarian
    yeah right.....I loved all of those games too, but you see how hard it is to get a damned football game because of the names and liscences. Who knows what hoops you have to jump through to get a WWF game. You know that WWF had to change to WWE because of some bullshit wildlife group? However, the WCW games would be easier......that name isnt disputed.

    The games I played were

    WWF Wrestlemania (sucked)
    Wrestlemania Challenge (awesome)
    World Championship Wrestling WCW (awesome)

    Then, every one of the N64 games. I will destroy anyone at those games. We still have a huge record of belts with V60 and stuff dating back to 2000 on Wresltemania 2000. WCW World Tour, I skipped many a day during my senior year and played this and Goldeneye.

    Oh, and kids, stay in school. I had a 3.5 so I could spare the days.
    I failed classes to play video games. I beat super mario brothers while I was supposed to be studying for a math final in high school and failed the class. It was still worth it.

  6. #6
    Cimmerian Conan the Librarian's Avatar
    Member #
    15415
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    569
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by dafilthymofo
    I failed classes to play video games. I beat super mario brothers while I was supposed to be studying for a math final in high school and failed the class. It was still worth it.
    LOL, nice. Dont worry, I havent used school for anything in my post school life

    Oh wait, KIDS.....DONT LISTEN TO ME. STAY IN SCHOOL.

  7. #7
    Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    19,068
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Dont forget wcw/nwo revenge

    But license resins stop them from going vc
    IE THQ now hold the rights to wwe
    So theres little chance of any non thq wwe games comein out

    Id take you all on any time done it a few times when I worked in a game store (yay for indes)


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  8. #8
    Player Hater thatstobadd56's Avatar
    Member #
    3812
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    257
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0415-6074-8999-8552
    wrestling games have always been so hard to play for me. i liked that one on N64 when you could play as two diff. groups
    Wii all need Wii's!
    Games I Have-

    Call Of Duty 3,
    Zelda: TP,
    Tiger Woods 07, and
    NFS: Carbon

  9. #9
    3D Artist sagema's Avatar
    Member #
    6192
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,685
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    The one where the Undertaker threw fireballs was the worst. I personally liked WWF SNES Royal Rumble. However I haven't picked up a WWF game since. The franchise got bounced onto so many different developers I lost interest.

  10. #10
    Liberal Bush Hater pnw13's Avatar
    Member #
    13043
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Washington State, U.S.A.
    Posts
    30
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    WCW vs. NWO

    What an incredible game.
    - Nintendo Wii - Classic Controller - Zelda TP - Excite Truck - Trauma Center: Second Opinion - SSX Blur -


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

can i get wwf royal rumble for wii virtual console
,
is wwf wrestlemania arcade coming out to the wii vc?
,

virtual console wii wrestling wcw

,

wrestlemania 200 virtual console 0

,

wrestlemania 2000 on wi

,
wrestlemania 2000 virtual console injection
,

wrestlemania 2000 virtual console wii

,
wrestlemania on virtual console
,
wwe games on wii virtual console
,
wwf royal rumble virtual console
,
wwf wrestlemania arcade vc
,

wwf wrestlemania virtual console

Click on a term to search for related topics.