LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by North99
    i logged onto press.nintendo.com right away to check. saw 1 game released i have never heard of. assholes.
    Isn't that the point of the VC? To play games that you have never heard of or never had the opportunity? If you guys want are just the AAA Nintendo titles, then why should Nintendo even bother with the VC.
    Now playing: Phoenix Wright, Picross
    Wishlist: No More Heroes, SSBB, Disaster: DOC, Fire Emblem DS, Tales of Symphonia 2
    UGa football (11-2): Sugar Bowl Champs

Member #
    Friends
    7929-6697-1940-8225
    yeah seriously. bummed on the wii, bummed on the vc. 360 can play online with their vc games not just online 360 games. nintendos being whack and its making me regret i even got a wii.

If you add me PM and give me your Wii#.

S.E.C. Twist & Shout

Mau
    Member #
    Friends
    8829-6844-1117-2743
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    Really everyone needs to quit their b*tching. Nintendo didn't even have to offer this service and yet they're doing so. Cut them slack. There are a million games that are choosing each of them is wanted by someone whether you like it not. Maybe you don't like todays releases. So what? Someone else probably does. Sooner or Later you'll have you're beloved N64 titles on the VC. Until then be patient and enjoy your Wii or something.
    I agree, in 4 month they have release a lot of games, they are working hard, maybe they have bump into tech issues. Think about it, in 4 or 5 month thay have manage to have a lot. Hell, just buy every game and beat it, if that is the case, by the time you are through, they probably have the games you want up in VC

Wii New and Reviews JerrodDRagon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8369-4137-0402-8056
    Quote Originally Posted by RedProdigy
    Isn't that the point of the VC? To play games that you have never heard of or never had the opportunity? If you guys want are just the AAA Nintendo titles, then why should Nintendo even bother with the VC.
    Not if the game costs 8 bucks and I have it sucks. If all the 2D games were like 5-6 bucks then I would have alot more VC games the N64 games are worth the 10 bucks, and if you have friends games like Mario Kart 64 may be one of your most played games on your Wii (since I've played Wii sports with my friends for like 20 hours and Mario Kart like 10 hours)
    -No External Links

Member #
    Friends
    Nintendo still amazes me. They bring out such excellent games. In the past few weeks, I have bought Sonic and the Secret Rings, TMNT, and Kororinpa.
    I dont even like sonic games, but this new sonic is amazing. Its one hell of a challenge, it will take quite some time to unlock everything, and it has story and multiplayer, so it does not get old fast at all. Kororinpa is a dam hard game. Just trying to get gold cups on the levels is nearly impossible. definitely not a kids game (challenge wise). TMNT; one of the best turtle games made, besides the old 8bit versions. All the gamecube versions were awful, i just bought Mutant Nightmare on the gamecube 3 weeks ago and gave it away already. I have plenty of wii games to keep me goin for awhile. Keep up the good work Nintendo.

Member #
    Friends
    7929-6697-1940-8225
    you are stupid. TMNT sucks, i love the ****ing ninja turltles more than anyone but that game is a disgrace. i rather play tonyhawks downhill jam, which is an even bigger disgrace to skateboarding.

If you add me PM and give me your Wii#.

S.E.C. Twist & Shout

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by RedProdigy
    Isn't that the point of the VC? To play games that you have never heard of or never had the opportunity?
    Oh yes...I've waited 12 years to play "Elevator Action" and now my dream can finally come true.

Oh joy. Oh rapture.
    "Kids, let me tell you about another so-called "wicked" guy. He had long hair and some wild ideas, and he didn't always do what other people thought was right. And that man's name was... I forget. But the point is... well, I forget that too. Marge, you know who I'm talking about. He used to drive that blue car?"

Member #
    Friends
    Are you guys really so poor and pathetic and unable to find jobs that "$8 is too much"??

I don't think i've ever in my life complained about something I've paid under $10 for, except for food. And even then, under $10, its not even going to be an expensive enough meal to fuss about.

I promise you though, Nintendo, or any other company, doesnt care even the tinest little bit about people who can't even afford eight whole dollars. Get a job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Ads