LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    A little post by lasher702 entitled "My Two Cents"

LMAO Some of the arguments sounds like the same stuff I heard over at a PSP forum about why Sony doesn't allow PSP owners to directly download games onto their PSP without a PS3. The corperate greed conspiracy shows no prejudice.

Ummmm, waaaaaa, Nintendo only releases a few good games every other month and there is a slew of junkware. So don't buy the junkware. Play the games you got and wait. As a company they aren't stupid. They know what people want to see on the VC. For me the nestolgia of seeing some of the junkware that I would pick up in the late eighties for ten bucks is worth waiting for some good games. If it were up to me I would demand they released Super Mario 3 the day the Wii came out. But it isn't so I will paitently wait till the day they do.
    Last edited by lasher702; 03-27-2007 at 12:53 AM.

Wii New and Reviews JerrodDRagon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8369-4137-0402-8056
    ^4 weeks. Were not talking a week or 2 but a month of shit not one game is worth its price tag (except Zelda but who the hell does not have a copy of that game) If games like Streets of Rage and Sonic Pinball were 6 bucks I could say Im happy with the VC but for 8 bucks its not worth it since you play games like those for how long? Honestly ever sega game I get for the VC I play for like an Hour, While games like Star Fox most people can play for hours on end. And TMNT is not the best game but for 5 bucks its worth it.
    -No External Links

Member #
    Friends
    Its all about perspective. Games like Tecmo Bowl I thought was a great addition. Nintendo isn't going to please everyone all the time. I will admit that this week was particularly stupid but someone out there loves the game they released.

Member #
    Friends
    I have seen the future and it shows that a thread exactly like this will be created again and again and again and again.

(I'm happy with the VC)

Member #
    Friends
    3837-2192-5814-2429
    (I'm happy with the VC)
    me too. sure there are down weeks and whatnot, but thats how the cookie crumbles. why not go beat one of the games you bought. I know personally, I've bought 12 VC games, of which I have beat probably beat about 7 of. The rest are either casual games I don't mind not beating on the console, because I beat them when I had them long ago. By the time I beat one though, another one comes that is worth throwin some wii points at. Unfortunately, Super Ghouls n Ghosts or whatever is so damn hard, I think I'll be trying to beat it until Duke Nukem Forever is released (hahaha.) Just ease the tension everyone. Why not try downloading a game you've never heard of, or try some of those TG-16 games? I'm anxious to do so myself. Be a fan of gaming, not a fanboy of a series. Try stuff out, you may be surprised.
    Tylor.

Ads