LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Good showing today, although the obvious question is why the point increase for TMNT?

Granted it's only 100 points, but come on. That just means more "change" that we can't spend on an additional NES game without forking over another $10.
    "Kids, let me tell you about another so-called "wicked" guy. He had long hair and some wild ideas, and he didn't always do what other people thought was right. And that man's name was... I forget. But the point is... well, I forget that too. Marge, you know who I'm talking about. He used to drive that blue car?"

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowTRobot
    Good showing today, although the obvious question is why the point increase for TMNT?

Granted it's only 100 points, but come on. That just means more "change" that we can't spend on an additional NES game without forking over another $10.
    That's odd, over here it's 500 points.

Given it's not a particularly big or special game, I think we can safely assume they're just being greedy and cashing in on the new film.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Member #
    Friends
    I think it's fine if some obscure game that you like comes out on the V.C, but can we please stop calling every game a "classic?"

Super Mario Brothers=classic.

Random TurboGraphx shooter=not a classic.
    "Kids, let me tell you about another so-called "wicked" guy. He had long hair and some wild ideas, and he didn't always do what other people thought was right. And that man's name was... I forget. But the point is... well, I forget that too. Marge, you know who I'm talking about. He used to drive that blue car?"

Member #
    Friends
    4578-9683-9819-2620
    A little side note..

I've been patiently waiting for Double Dragon and Battle Toads for VC. These were staples in my childhood, and I can't wait to play them again.
    First the mother bathes the child, then the other way around.
    The scales always find a way to level out.

Feel free to add me, but send me a message on here first! I'm always on. ALWAYS.

4578-9683-9819-2620

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    The real disturbing factor is all the TG-16 games they are launching. I never knew the system had so many games. Nintendo has given them so much priority. The TG-16 did awful on the market because it had few A+ games. I want to see more Nintendo games. It's like Hudson Soft made some kind of Mafia threat to Nintendo.

Hudson CEO, "You'll put out at least one TG-16 game a week or we'll break your legs."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Ads