LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4883-9225-1818-3903
    Maybe with the rumours of an external HD they could possibly fit larger games onto the wii.
    Post is there ^^^
    How dare you state a different point of view, you complete fanboy! /sarcasm

...yea... My god the Wii owns...'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    If you didn't already know, the Dreamcast's graphics and processing speeds are extremely close to those of the Gamecube, so I doubt we see Dreamcast games on there any time soon. That'd be like putting the Genesis on before the SNES. The Saturn is a small possibility, seeing as it's games are relatively close to the size of N64 games, but the N64 was a major console for Nintendo, and it'd practically be a crime to leave it out of the virtual console. I don't see any new consoles that produce 3D graphics coming to our Wii Shop Channel any time soon.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagel
    Maybe with the rumours of an external HD they could possibly fit larger games onto the wii.
    Sorry for the double post, put my copy+paste to clipboard feature isn't working on this browser...

It has been pretty much confirmed that the Wii will be compatible with standard flash drives and flash memory cards, enabling us to expand the console's memory capacity greatly. Now that you mention it, larger games are a great possibility...

Hey, they could even sell games on specific sized flash memory drives, almost like an E-Reader concept...

Member #
    Friends
    3643-6755-4955-1570
    doesnt the nintendo ds come with a memory booster for the opera internet cart? im sure that gba slot on the ds can boost the ds memory,..SO im sure the Wii can boost its memory somehow,SD or USB,dosent the microsofts vista boost its memory through usb flash drives?? call me wrong but nintendo have invested alot of money thinking of the future,more than whats invested into the american education,maybee...hey call mee stupid
    yeah edit....what about N64 with boost memory after release??

Member #
    Friends
    3643-6755-4955-1570
    Quote Originally Posted by My god the Wii owns...
    If you didn't already know, the Dreamcast's graphics and processing speeds are extremely close to those of the Gamecube, so I doubt we see Dreamcast games on there any time soon. That'd be like putting the Genesis on before the SNES. The Saturn is a small possibility, seeing as it's games are relatively close to the size of N64 games, but the N64 was a major console for Nintendo, and it'd practically be a crime to leave it out of the virtual console. I don't see any new consoles that produce 3D graphics coming to our Wii Shop Channel any time soon.
    The 64 is 3d graphics?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by allstars
    The 64 is 3d graphics?
    Are you serious? Yea. Just search it in google images.

Super Mario Bros. MASTA! Doc141's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2478-2768-0821-6129
    I think Dreamcast games are way to big to fit on Wii memory device so I doubt it. keep in mind, Dreamcast is really the last gen failure. It was like as good as PS2.

I love Mario....

Ads