LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Releases for 4/9/07

Galaga™ (NES®, 1-2 players, 500 Wii Points): Players control their fighters, with their unique ability to combine with other fighters and shoot down the invading aliens. Aliens attack in formations using a variety of attack patterns. Rescue a captured fighter to combine with it, forming a Dual Fighter with twice the firepower. Earn Perfect Bonuses more easily by using a Dual Fighter on the Challenging Stages. Galaga was released in 1981 and became an instant classic with its innovative fighter-combination system and varied enemy attack patterns.

BRAVOMAN™ (Turbografx16, 1 player, 600 Wii Points): The village of Nitta has been invaded by the army of Dr. Bomb, an evil scientist who is plotting to take over the world. Facing this crisis is Bravoman, who received his powers from Alpha Man to stand up against Dr. Bomb in the name of justice. The village of Nitta consists of 22 stages - action stages that take place on the ground and shooting stages that take place underwater. Action stages use a unique control system in which the height of a jump and the distance of an attack changes depending on how long players hold down the button. Players collect the Luck Symbols that appear when they defeat enemies and give them to Lottery Man to get recovery and power-up items. Stop Dr. Bomb and bring peace to the village of Nitta and the rest of the world.

Alex Kidd™ in the Enchanted Castle (Sega Genesis, 1-2 players, 800 Wii Points): When King Thor was kidnapped, his son, Alex Kidd, held out hope that his father would return to their kingdom on Planet Aries. Finally, it was revealed that he was being held captive on Planet Paperock. As Alex, players race to his rescue through 11 levels, battling enemies and avoiding obstacles while winning coins that will buy special items and vehicles. At the end of each level, players encounter a boss and enter into a match of "Rock, Paper, Scissors." Throwing the right symbols puts players ever closer to bringing King Thor home; throwing the wrong symbols squashes them beneath a heavy weight.

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    nothing of any interest i think. Maybe alex kid. Ill probably be to busy with paper mario to downloaded it anyway.

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    goldeneye, damnit. WHERE IS GOLDENEYE!

btw, is there a release schedule for VC games? is it at a certain time every month, or just when nintendo decides they are ready?

WiiChat Member VirtualDreadlock's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4640-5026-9655-8274
    every Monday new games...... although lately not very impressed with the releases

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by thendis

btw, is there a release schedule for VC games? is it at a certain time every month, or just when nintendo decides they are ready?
    First of all Goldeneye would have to be given an ESRB rating. Many people will see this before its released on the VC.

If you are in the US then games are released on Mondays at 9 AM Pacific time. Sometimes, but rarely games are known before they are released.

Member #
    Friends
    YESS!!! MORE CRAPP!!!!

I never played Alex Kidd, but I doubt the gameplay and graphics hold up quite as well as Sonic and Mario games. I guess I could look into it though, most people I'm guessing will get it just for the fact he was the first Sega mascot.

Nintnedo is cheap.
    Last edited by En4Neo; 04-09-2007 at 08:26 AM.

Wii New and Reviews JerrodDRagon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8369-4137-0402-8056
    wow this sucks more than most weeks, Im pretty sure they could of had one old classic games like Sonic 2, Super Mario 2 0r Metriod hell even a old Kriby game would have been better than this crap, why do they put games no one wants on the VC?
    -No External Links

Member #
    Friends
    7002-2691-0805-1516
    Quote Originally Posted by thendis
    They might not be able to get Goldeneye since some legal reasons.

Pokemon Diamond: 3608 8338 6172

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Retman
    They might not be able to get Goldeneye since some legal reasons.
    what legal reasons?

EDIT: answer to my question. f*****g microsoft. I should have known.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon
    wow this sucks more than most weeks, Im pretty sure they could of had one old classic games like Sonic 2, Super Mario 2 0r Metriod hell even a old Kriby game would have been better than this crap, why do they put games no one wants on the VC?
    Didn't everyone and their mom predict crap this week, with a big-hitter nintendo release? SPM?
    -Tetris DS Tournament-
    If you own a DS and Tetris DS sign up for the forum Tetris DS Tournament - PM me for details.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads