+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mario Kart 64

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5133-1980-9154-2212

Mario Kart 64

I apologise greatly if this has already been asked but a quick search din't seem to bring up anything for me. Anyway, I have some points for VC but I'm unsure of what to buy. I already have the other two N64 games available and I've been looking at Mario Kart 64. I've heard alot about it being very fun on multiplayer, but not so much about single player. So my question is: Is Mario Kart 64 a good single player game as I only have one classic controller and I don't have the money to buy more controllers at the moment.

iz-grafix.co.uk

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    IMO, it's a great game for single player. It's great fun working through the cups and getting everything unlocked. I never owned the game on the 64, just played it at a mates place. I'm definetly enjoying owning this game for my very own. Playing multiplayer is great fun, but single is just as fun too!

This is not a Play-Asia affiliate link - http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-aecb-49-en.html

Member #
    Friends
    5133-1980-9154-2212
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanic
    IMO, it's a great game for single player. It's great fun working through the cups and getting everything unlocked. I never owned the game on the 64, just played it at a mates place. I'm definetly enjoying owning this game for my very own. Playing multiplayer is great fun, but single is just as fun too!
    Thanks for both the quick response and the helpful opinion. A few more views like yours and I think I shall definetely be buying it. The only thing that stops me buying VC games simply by how they look is the fact that no matter how cheap they are I still don't want to lose money because I can't get a refund.

iz-grafix.co.uk

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamweaver
    Thanks for both the quick response and the helpful opinion. A few more views like yours and I think I shall definetely be buying it. The only thing that stops me buying VC games simply by how they look is the fact that no matter how cheap they are I still don't want to lose money because I can't get a refund.
    You wont be losing money on this game! Worth every cent IMO, classic game that everyone should own!

(Thanks for the rep!)

This is not a Play-Asia affiliate link - http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-aecb-49-en.html

Member #
    Friends
    5133-1980-9154-2212
    I bought Mario Kart and I'm very impressed, it's a really fun game. So thanks a lot for your advice Oceanic. But there is one thing that bugs me. As far as I know there isn't anything to unlock (Of course I could be wrong!) I start with all three CCs and all characters, tracks and tournaments. I was hoping to start of with worst karts with one tourney and then work my way up, unlocking everything along the way.

iz-grafix.co.uk

Member #
    Friends
    Alas yes, there is only one thing to unlock, to do so you must attain Gold Cups in all 4 150cc events. I'll let you find out for yourself what that thing is. I wouldn't want to ruin the fun!

Member #
    Friends
    5133-1980-9154-2212
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanic
    Alas yes, there is only one thing to unlock, to do so you must attain Gold Cups in all 4 150cc events. I'll let you find out for yourself what that thing is. I wouldn't want to ruin the fun!
    I have to go play Mario Kart now... *whisper*4...gold..150...win..secret*whisper*
    It better be good!!

iz-grafix.co.uk

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamweaver
    I have to go play Mario Kart now... *whisper*4...gold..150...win..secret*whisper*
    It better be good!!
    Don't hurt me when it isn't
    It's not that great, but it's something to work towards and unlock, it puts a new spin on the courses, I'll tell you that much.

Member #
    Friends
    5133-1980-9154-2212
    2 Down and 2 To Go. I've got the first two cups.

iz-grafix.co.uk

Member #
    Friends
    Congrats on getting MK64. I downloaded it a while back and it has been great fun.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Ads