LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

My solutions to N64 vitual console problems

Y'know you can't save ghosts in VC Mario Kart 64 or get rumble in Ocarina of Time or Lylat Wars?

I know what Nintendo should do to fix the problems:

Update Mario Kart 64 (an update for the Wii console may also be required) so that the main Mario Kart 64 data will save onto the console and you can save ghosts onto SD cards (the game would recognize the 1 SD card in the console as 4 N64 controller paks)

Update Zelda and Lylat Wars so that although you can't get rumble with a Classic Controller, you CAN get rumble if you are playing using a Gamecube controller

What do you think?
    Nobodii messes with Adam Wii!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    2291-3059-0957-1397
    I think it's a wonderful idea, I think what would be even better is if, instead of having the GC controller be the rumble pack, to have a wireless add on to clip to either the GC controllers/VC or CC controllers/whatnot, that way, if somebody has a wavebird GC, they can still have rumble

Also, I think it would be nice if they could do the mem packs on system memory that could be carried to the SD card

No spamming referral links - Further attempts at advertising will not be tolerated. kthx

If you know anything about LEDs please put input, click on the link beliw, I can really use the help
    http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...tml#post149729

Member #
    Friends
    I think they should do something about the insane lag that my 3 friends and I experienced in Mario Kart 64 battle mode 4-player...

Member #
    Friends
    7277-1629-5342-0526
    Good suggestions guys...

My suggestion to improve vc would be to make a control setup screen somewhere. So that you can change the button layout on any game, and on any controller that youre using.

Ads