LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    No posting ban Almo's Avatar
    Member #
    19499
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,080
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8407-4245-3370-0256
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Lit_Shadow
    Then what the frig is that bluck stuff on your lip in the picture? or is that just your s**t?
    lol hey man you really do need your eyes checked, you know when you have a strong light source and something gets in the way and you get this magical thing called a SHADOW!!!!! well the same thing happens when you use the flash on a camea

    Yeah OK So I Guess Im Back...
    So What...?
    WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?
    Can you See It...?


    www.ultiforums.tk


  2. #12
    Moon Lit Shadow Moon_Lit_Shadow's Avatar
    Member #
    24415
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    35
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2736-1461-0776-6071
    Quote Originally Posted by Almo
    lol hey man you really do need your eyes checked, you know when you have a strong light source and something gets in the way and you get this magical thing called a SHADOW!!!!! well the same thing happens when you use the flash on a camea
    Ok, you know what?Im sorry, Im just kinda pissed off with the way you responded to me, ok?I would appreciate it if you could atleast try to be a bit nicer to new people, and not saying "harden up, this is the internet", capisché?Thats all I ask, if it is possible
    ~[๑۩۞۩๑]- Moon_Lit_Shadow -[๑۩۞۩๑]~


    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

    English to Albhed Translater


    ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓


    English - A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
    Al Bhed - Y P L T A V K R E Z G M S H U B X N C D I J F Q O W


  3. #13
    No posting ban Almo's Avatar
    Member #
    19499
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,080
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8407-4245-3370-0256
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Lit_Shadow
    Ok, you know what?Im sorry, Im just kinda pissed off with the way you responded to me, ok?I would appreciate it if you could atleast try to be a bit nicer to new people, and not saying "harden up, this is the internet", capisché?Thats all I ask, if it is possible
    haha ill take that as a win.... yeah ok, but all im asking is you read the rules first, considering following them is the condition your allowed to post here, oh and always search first

    Yeah OK So I Guess Im Back...
    So What...?
    WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?
    Can you See It...?


    www.ultiforums.tk


  4. #14
    Moon Lit Shadow Moon_Lit_Shadow's Avatar
    Member #
    24415
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    35
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2736-1461-0776-6071
    Quote Originally Posted by Almo
    haha ill take that as a win.... yeah ok, but all im asking is you read the rules first, considering following them is the condition your allowed to post here, oh and always search first
    If you want to take it as a win, I dont care, and thank you, I will try to keep that in mind. And I am sorry if I was being rude, it just pisses me off when people act... well... rude... Anyways, thats all.

    you can take it as a win if you want, I just dont really like fighting anyways... so sorry about that

    ~[๑۩۞۩๑]- Moon_Lit_Shadow -[๑۩۞۩๑]~


    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

    English to Albhed Translater


    ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓


    English - A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
    Al Bhed - Y P L T A V K R E Z G M S H U B X N C D I J F Q O W


  5. #15
    No posting ban Almo's Avatar
    Member #
    19499
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,080
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8407-4245-3370-0256
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Lit_Shadow
    If you want to take it as a win, I dont care, and thank you, I will try to keep that in mind. And I am sorry if I was being rude, it just pisses me off when people act... well... rude... Anyways, thats all.

    you can take it as a win if you want, I just dont really like fighting anyways... so sorry about that

    lol man i was having fun too, was the first real fight ive had on these forums

    Yeah OK So I Guess Im Back...
    So What...?
    WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?
    Can you See It...?


    www.ultiforums.tk


  6. #16
    Moon Lit Shadow Moon_Lit_Shadow's Avatar
    Member #
    24415
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    35
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2736-1461-0776-6071
    Quote Originally Posted by Almo
    lol man i was having fun too, was the first real fight ive had on these forums
    lol, you arent as bad of a person as I thought you were.

    you can take that however you like, lol

    ~[๑۩۞۩๑]- Moon_Lit_Shadow -[๑۩۞۩๑]~


    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

    English to Albhed Translater


    ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓


    English - A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
    Al Bhed - Y P L T A V K R E Z G M S H U B X N C D I J F Q O W


  7. #17
    No posting ban Almo's Avatar
    Member #
    19499
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,080
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8407-4245-3370-0256
    lol na usually im nice and helpful, lol im just a tad hungover and tired

    Yeah OK So I Guess Im Back...
    So What...?
    WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?
    Can you See It...?


    www.ultiforums.tk


  8. #18
    Moon Lit Shadow Moon_Lit_Shadow's Avatar
    Member #
    24415
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    35
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2736-1461-0776-6071
    Quote Originally Posted by Almo
    lol na usually im nice and helpful, lol im just a tad hungover and tired
    lol, ok.

    Im tired too, so I think Im gonna sign off.Until next we fight! Mwahahahaha! lol (JKZ)

    ~[๑۩۞۩๑]- Moon_Lit_Shadow -[๑۩۞۩๑]~


    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

    English to Albhed Translater


    ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓


    English - A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
    Al Bhed - Y P L T A V K R E Z G M S H U B X N C D I J F Q O W


  9. #19
    No posting ban Almo's Avatar
    Member #
    19499
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,080
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8407-4245-3370-0256
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Lit_Shadow
    lol, ok.

    Im tired too, so I think Im gonna sign off.Until next we fight! Mwahahahaha! lol (JKZ)

    lol well ya neva know! catch ya round

    Yeah OK So I Guess Im Back...
    So What...?
    WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?
    Can you See It...?


    www.ultiforums.tk


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

final fantasy virtual downloads

Click on a term to search for related topics.