Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Error Getting Statistics E7ernal's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Virtual Console Suggestion

I think that, after they've released a larger catalogue of games, Nintendo should start releasing bundles for the VC.
    E.g. Sonic bundle with all of those games in for a price cheaper than buying the games seperately.
    Who's with me?

Strikers: 017280 524282

adf3424sdff
    I am with you friend.

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Hmmm...thats interesting. I really doubt Ninty will do it, seeing as how cheap they already are.

I dont really care as long as Metroid and Super Metroid both show up in the near future.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    I agree it's a great idea but I tend to doubt they'll do it. Let's be honest... most people who like one Sonic game will buy them all bundle or not. Ninty knows this and I can't blame them for taking advantage of that! They don't really gain or lose money either way in the end.
    I read an interesting interview with somebody from Konami at ign.com where they asked about the 100 point hike for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the VC and they explain it has to do with publishing rights etc. so when you figure stuff like that gets into it, I couldn't see them cutting prices on some of the games. Like Levesque said (btw when the hell is HHH coming back?!?) the games are already cheap as is. There wouldn't be a HUGE discount either way. I do think they consider stuff like this though. Just cuz you don't see changes happening all the time doesn't mean they're not thinking about them.

...yea... My god the Wii owns...'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Hm...big-arse download...

Member #
    Friends
    8288-8038-4521-3885
    HHH? what is that. i feel like i should know but i dont.

Member #
    Friends
    that would be great
    all 3 Bonks for 1500 points (saving of 300) would be music to my ears!
    Nobodii messes with Adam Wii!

Member #
    Friends
    Bundle packs are a nice idea. But Nintendo will calculate how much they may lose before doing that though. But I will definitely get more VC games which are bundled like that.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by KPac511
    (btw when the hell is HHH coming back?!?)
    We havent been given any info as of late...Its still hopeful that he'll be back for SummerSlam.

Quote Originally Posted by Belmont
    HHH? what is that. i feel like i should know but i dont.
    He is a proffessional wrestler. One of the best heels (bad guys) of today, and in some people's opinion, of all time. Depending on your age, you may remember him as the guy who's career took off with D Generation-X, a clan of fighters (led by Shawn Michaels, and later, Triple H) who disrespected all rules and basically did whatever they wanted. Some of us younger wwe fans just see him as an incredible single's competitor, The King of Kings, Cerebral Assassin, or simply The Game. He has held 10 World Titles and is currently out of action due to a full tear of his second quad (he already tore his other).

He is my favorite wrestler, and (as pathetic as it may sound) my idol. I am currently training to become a professional wrestler, and depending on when Triple H retires, and how fast my career takes off, I hope to some day meet him and (dare I say) hopefully have some matches with him.

[Right now is when everyone is supposed to flame me for watching pro wrestling and try to convince me (even though I already know) that its fake and not to watch it anymore]

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Maniac Mansion Rules!! kevinl1981's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I myself love HHH. I live in his homestate as a matter of fact and have seen him quite often when he lived here. I used to drive by his house all the time when he lived in Bedford, NH. I actually remember him starting off in WCW wrestling under his real name. So I will not flame you...as I share your interests in HHH. He is and always will be my all time favorite wrestler. I have never hated the guy at all. I cannot wait till he comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    We havent been given any info as of late...Its still hopeful that he'll be back for SummerSlam.

He is a proffessional wrestler. One of the best heels (bad guys) of today, and in some people's opinion, of all time. Depending on your age, you may remember him as the guy who's career took off with D Generation-X, a clan of fighters (led by Shawn Michaels, and later, Triple H) who disrespected all rules and basically did whatever they wanted. Some of us younger wwe fans just see him as an incredible single's competitor, The King of Kings, Cerebral Assassin, or simply The Game. He has held 10 World Titles and is currently out of action due to a full tear of his second quad (he already tore his other).

He is my favorite wrestler, and (as pathetic as it may sound) my idol. I am currently training to become a professional wrestler, and depending on when Triple H retires, and how fast my career takes off, I hope to some day meet him and (dare I say) hopefully have some matches with him.

[Right now is when everyone is supposed to flame me for watching pro wrestling and try to convince me (even though I already know) that its fake and not to watch it anymore]

Proud owner of:
    Wii console
    2 Wiimotes/Nunchucks
    1 Classic Contoller
    Guitar Hero 3, Mario Party 8, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, Wii Play, Wii Sports, Kid Icarus (VC), Super Mario Bros 2 (VC), SMB Lost Levels (VC), Super Mario World (VC)

Ads