+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Nintendo,Gaming 24/7 fatalorgasm92's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Quote Originally Posted by ciper
    Forget the Star Wars games. Lucasarts is better known for Maniac Mansion, Secret of Monkey Island and Indiana Jones games which is what I thought this thread was about

The three games I mentioned would work PERFECTLY with the WiiMote. In fact I'd argue they would make better use of the IR portion than the current Wii games!
    YA BUT THOSE ARE PC The VC is virtual CONSOLE!!!! Damn i would love to see all the Super star wars up there. And A N64 Racer With Online enabled maybe? that would be great

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by fatalorgasm92
    And A N64 Racer With Online enabled maybe? that would be great
    Impossible. Nintendo fuked both gamecube emulation AND virtual console implementation so that there will be NO online play.

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Quote Originally Posted by ciper
    Impossible. Nintendo fuked both gamecube emulation AND virtual console implementation so that there will be NO online play.
    Oh well just a thought, it would be great though, I loved Podracer, though i probably wouldnt buy it because Puting my Cart into my N64 isnt worth 8 dollars of lazyness, but for people that didnt experience a fun game it is a good addition to the VC. Speaking of people who havent experience Good N64 games, Why is Paper mario only out in Aus right now? I mean thats another I would rather just pop in the pay 8 bucks to be lazy but, theres alot of people who havent played that game that should, its just ****ing great

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    I just saw Paper Mario for 14.99 about 4 hours ago. The games were buy two get one free so you could potentially get it cheaper.

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Thats cool, i got my and not letting go of it, Its a game everyone should play. I wished the got the N64 titles out faster though it takes so long to get one out....Wheres majoras mask for that matter....

Member #
    Friends
    4697-7108-2206-9203
    i dont think we'll see a star wars game for a while. theres alot of other classic games i think they would add before return of the empire for nes but i would like shadow of the emepire for N64 on the wii that game was pretty sick
    i got:madden 07-08,pirates: at worlds end,zelda,call of duty 3,warioware,wii sports,need for speed: carbon,red steel, prince of persia, spiderman 3,metroid prime 3,VB:R Virtual console:Super Mario 64,Gunstar Heros,Toe Jame & Earl,Street Fighter 2 & Turbo,Mario Kart 64,Super Mario World,Street Of Rage,Zelda 1 & Orcarina,Star Fox,China Warrior,Super Mario 2

Member #
    Friends
    4697-7108-2206-9203
    dash vs. boba i would pay 1000 points for that
    i got:madden 07-08,pirates: at worlds end,zelda,call of duty 3,warioware,wii sports,need for speed: carbon,red steel, prince of persia, spiderman 3,metroid prime 3,VB:R Virtual console:Super Mario 64,Gunstar Heros,Toe Jame & Earl,Street Fighter 2 & Turbo,Mario Kart 64,Super Mario World,Street Of Rage,Zelda 1 & Orcarina,Star Fox,China Warrior,Super Mario 2

Playing is Believing blankconnection's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7027-9716-3519-4570
    I want to see the Silver Surfer game for nes come out on vc YEAH!!!!!

If I my post helped you click on the GREEN MUSHROOM .....wait nevermind choose for yourself

Member #
    Friends
    8288-8038-4521-3885
    oh yeah i forgot Lucas Arts made the silver surfer game for the NES, NOT!!!!!... nah i am just picking on you. I am hoping that all of the Star Wars games makes it to the VC and i think i know Mr. Lucas well enough to know he like to make money and he will do it anyway he can so i bet we see them sometime in the future.

Allstar Mario Player allstar2b87's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3201-2736-5122-4454
    SUPER STAR WARS!!!...that would be great!!!!

Wii Online Code: 3201-2736-5122-4454
    Wii Username:snozzberry

CURRENTLY ACCEPTING Wii FRIEND CODES
    *****PM IF YOU ARE ADDING ME AND I WILL DO LIKEWISE*****

Wii Play | Zelda:Twilight Princess | Super Paper Mario | Splinter Cell D.A

Mortal Kombat Armageddon

**Just got Photoshop CS2!!, learning to make sigs**

Ads