LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    It's probably cheaper to get the Sonic Mega Collection for Gamecube instead of buying each Sonic game on the VC.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurfette
    It's probably cheaper to get the Sonic Mega Collection for Gamecube instead of buying each Sonic game on the VC.
    Very much so. I got that collection years ago.

Member #
    Friends
    5976-8685-8380-4889
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    Very much so. I got that collection years ago.
    Yea I picked that up a few weeks ago for my PSP I can't believe how many games are in that catalog.
    Nintendo Support Help

-No External Links

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    Sonic 2 ,and Golden Axe 2 are some of the best of their series. Could of done without Lode Runner. My question is where the hell is Vectorman...UK had it for months now where is the US version.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo
    Sonic 2 ,and Golden Axe 2 are some of the best of their series. Could of done without Lode Runner. My question is where the hell is Vectorman...UK had it for months now where is the US version.
    I wish they had a Commodore 64 VC. Then getting the real Lode Runner (amongst many of the other games for C64) would have been cool. At first when I saw Lode Runner I thought, "Woo Hoo!," but after searching for screen shots of the NES Lode Runner today I remembered why I passed on it the first time almost 20 years ago. It's got these goofy cartoony graphics instead of straight Lode Runner (stickmen, ladders, bricks, straight ropes - real simple).

It'd also be nice if they had a Nintendo Arcade VC for the real arcade versions of Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr., Mario Bros., etc.

Still, it's pretty nice to be able to pick up some NES/SNES/Genesis/TG16/N64 games.

Member #
    Friends
    8193-4915-4160-2184
    I bought the Golden Axe 2 and Sonic 2 cause there really good games to play and one of my favorites too.

Is lode runner any good?

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-218
    PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
    XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

Member #
    Friends
    2291-3059-0957-1397
    *wakes up from loud beeping noises from the computer*, uh what? I just fell asleep after reading the list of games that came out for VC, it's been 2 1/2 months since starfox and there hasn't been an N64 game since, is that all the N64 games they are releasing? If so, I have made a big mistake in getting the Wii, if they skip a month, no problem, but it's already the second week in the third month, they should put every game for all the other consoles aside an work on a couple N64 games

No spamming referral links - Further attempts at advertising will not be tolerated. kthx

If you know anything about LEDs please put input, click on the link beliw, I can really use the help
    http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...tml#post149729

Member #
    Friends
    6438-2509-1577-8230
    And once again I squeak 'Super Metroid'...

I'm gona start having withdrawls if they don't release that soon... :'(

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji510
    Is lode runner any good?
    The original game was really good. I don't know, gameplay-wise, how good the NES version is. The graphics are goofy compared to the original.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by gamechaser001
    *wakes up from loud beeping noises from the computer*, uh what? I just fell asleep after reading the list of games that came out for VC, it's been 2 1/2 months since starfox and there hasn't been an N64 game since, is that all the N64 games they are releasing? If so, I have made a big mistake in getting the Wii, if they skip a month, no problem, but it's already the second week in the third month, they should put every game for all the other consoles aside an work on a couple N64 games
    I feel your frustration friend.

* also squeaks for Metroid and Super Metroid *

Ads