+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Zelda 2

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0299-0458-3575-5055

Zelda 2

Is it just me or this is game extremely hard? I have only beat the first palace and now making my way through Death Mountain and I can't finish it. You don't get enough lives to begin with then if you die you have to start all the way at the beginning! Im frustrated and thinking about calling this one quits. Anyone else have the same problem?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I thought the game was pretty easy throughout. Personal opinion I guess. Have you played a Zelda game before Twilight Princess?

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Member #
    Friends
    4055-6035-4767-2464
    i had trouble with a different zelda game the answer was in a complete different area for me, i just look for life pieces that i can get then continue the story

Name-Packman
    Pkmn Friend Code-532678053109
    If my post has helped you in any way please press the Green Mushroom, Thanks!

Member #
    Friends
    yer i have dat prob, i cant beat the death mountain level and I always die...there are some good cheats available at supercheats.com and wiicheats.com is very helpful. If you cant beat it still u must be pretty low or ur drunk. You could try plaing Zelda Wind waker for gamecube but you'l need a gamecube controller and memorycard.

Member #
    Friends
    I don't have that problem at all until the 6th level and beyond, anything on first area of land is pretty easy. Once you get over to the other piece of land with levels 4 5 and 6 it becomes much more challenging. Thank god its set up that IF (big if here) the player can get to ganon's level on just 3 lives they can re-start after dying right at ganon's level.

Member #
    Friends
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    Zelda 2 would probabbly be the most challenging game however the only major difficulty I have whenever I play this is with the bosses, mainly the bosses of the 2nd, 5th and 6th Palace they're just frustrating.

Member #
    Friends
    I hate the glowing balls that bounce around the palaces that you can only defeat if your up at level 6 or 7 and it still takes at least 10 shoots. They remove life and magic when they hit you as well.

Member #
    Friends
    8193-4915-4160-2184
    I beated the first dungeon and it took me forever to get the hammer in death mountain but i finally got it like after like 6 - 7 times when dying in there, its really hard too... right now going to 2nd palace of the swamps.

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-218
    PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
    XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

Member #
    Friends
    That's how it was for me the first time I played it. Learn how to take out the soldiers quickly and effectively and you will do much better.

I suggest if you havent played the game before, to not get the candle in the first palace and go through it about 10 times so you can level up your stats. This always helped me out. If you don't get the item from the palace or if you don't place the stone, (it's easier to just not get the candle) the palace remains. It's a great place for points for the earlier levels.

Member #
    Friends
    0299-0458-3575-5055
    Quote Originally Posted by Byuakuya
    I thought the game was pretty easy throughout. Personal opinion I guess. Have you played a Zelda game before Twilight Princess?

I've been playing Zelda since the NES, but I didn't own Zelda 2 and its taking me a while to get used to the side scrolling.

Ads