LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    enough with the stupid TG16 games. Nobody cares. Nobody had that system either. It was like 1 out of every 20 kids had a TG16 and the only game they played was bonks adventure. They should be doing NES titles and SNES titles more often and how about some more N64 games. God damn Tricksters.

Member #
    Friends
    6920-9646-7256-3871
    Hell, when are they going to release Bubble Bobble for the NES. I use to spend all night playing that game with my group of friends. It sure did take a long time to beat that game and just to find out that I needed to beat it in super mode. If I remeber correctly the code was BBAJI? Good times, Good times.

Member #
    Friends
    2291-3059-0957-1397
    Wait, so the games came out on Sunday? June 18 is Monday (today), just checked the calendar on my computer (time & date)

Anyway, yeah, another borefest added to the list, I almost fell asleep on my KB again, got myself before I was inches from hitting my nose on the H key, man, for how boring the games are being released the Wii is going to need some alarm function or something to keep from the US falling asleep in thier gaming chairs, or if standing hurting themselves falling to the floor from crappy game induced fatuge, I think somehow Ninty is trying to kill us, lol, jk, but what do they have aginst the N64? IS it that RARE thing? I think that Nintendo made more than 4 non-RARE games, if 4 games is all they are going to have, they are better off making a NES/N64 game list than a seprate N64 game list, it's as if they want us to mod our consoles

I thought new technology was supposed to be better, not worse

No spamming referral links - Further attempts at advertising will not be tolerated. kthx

If you know anything about LEDs please put input, click on the link beliw, I can really use the help
    http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...tml#post149729

Member #
    Friends
    6031-8713-1077-8188
    iMac 2.4ghz Aluminum, 4GB iPhone, 12 iPods!

Member #
    Friends
    My thread arrived before that one, but if there is a more "official" thread then I can stop.

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    I want Breath of Fire 2! I was hoping Nintendo would start keeping a pace of 4 games a week. 3 games simply isn't enough. We'll only have 900 VC games out by 2011. Consider there are over 5k total between the various systems. Count half of the 100 games out so far as unbuyable(poor quality) for most consumers.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Knoxville555
    enough with the stupid TG16 games. Nobody cares. Nobody had that system either. It was like 1 out of every 20 kids had a TG16 and the only game they played was bonks adventure. They should be doing NES titles and SNES titles more often and how about some more N64 games. God damn Tricksters.
    I totally agree with you, how cares about the TG16? I've downloaded 2 of them so far and I would give them back if I could because they suck. They need to stop with these pointless releases and release something COOL.

Member #
    Friends
    Wow another week of crap, thank god I broke down and bought a 360 a few weeks ago so I actually have something fun to play. But at least RE4 will be out tommorow. Nintendo get a clue and release some good games before people realize the wii is a quirky little gimmick that has no games!!!

Ads