LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i was really hoping for paper mario for the vc this month but i geuss not. f zero is a good game and i liked it back in the day but you can get the one on gamecube for 10 bucks at ebgames which is the same price so im not going to get f zero on the vc. also with street fighter im getting it on xbox live arcade street fighter 2 hd is what its called and it should be the best version. as for china warrior WTF?!?!

Member #
    Friends
    Yay. I rented this game a million years ago, and I hated it, and that's because I had a 19" tv. I downloaded it, and on a 42" tv, it looks great. You couldnt play multi player really before. I wish I didnt download the Super NES verson though. No point in having gotten that.

Speaking of which, how long do you think it would be before we got Super SFII?
    I already beat the system by waiting out Championship addition. But should I crack and get Turbo? What was the difference between Turbo and Super????

China Warrior can suck my balls. As can TG16 for that matter.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Librarian
    Speaking of which, how long do you think it would be before we got Super SFII? I already beat the system by waiting out Championship addition. But should I crack and get Turbo? What was the difference between Turbo and Super????
    Basically the difference is that Super has 4 more characters (and they suck, imo) and it plays slower than the Turbo edition.
    Number of times I've been on the 48-hour banned list: 1

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by smuPoker
    Basically the difference is that Super has 4 more characters (and they suck, imo) and it plays slower than the Turbo edition.
    Aahhh, yes, Tammy, some Jamaican dude, an Indian dude, and, uh, dont remember. Well, cool, I will get Turbo.

Basicly I am skipping work right now to play F-Zero X. None of you can stop me.

Member #
    Friends
    Took out my connection and moved the Wii to another room, then forgot all about the VC releases this week. Thanks for keeping this updated info!

The_Loose_Cannon
    wow street fighter TURBO...shame i bought the slow one and am stuck beating the final boss.....i keep dying! not to mention its soooo f-ing slow!

maybe ill buy it but im already pissed since i spent the money on the original when i first got my wii back in january (because like a dingbat, i thought the version i bought WAS the fast one)

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    wow street fighter TURBO...shame i bought the slow one and am stuck beating the final boss.....i keep dying! not to mention its soooo f-ing slow!

maybe ill buy it but im already pissed since i spent the money on the original when i first got my wii back in january (because like a dingbat, i thought the version i bought WAS the fast one)
    No worries there. I cracked and bought SF2 about a month ago, but I am still going to buy Turbo. It is such an awesome game.
    Number of times I've been on the 48-hour banned list: 1

Member #
    Friends
    Same thing here. I never owned the regular Street Fighter 2 back in the day though, so oh well.

Member #
    Friends
    you guys could make it easier on yourself and buy the capcom classic collection for xbox or ps2. It has all the street fighters plus final fight with guy as a playable character. I bought the disk long before the wii was released.

Member #
    Friends
    0806-9488-0395-2638
    <----- still waiting for Earthworm Jim

Ads