LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Wiikly update for July 9

Mach Rider® (NES®, 1 player, Rated E for Everyone, 500 Wii Points): It's the year 2112. Earth has been invaded by the forces of evil. Battle the invaders as you race from sector to sector on your motorcycle, searching for survivors. Feel the incredible sense of speed as you zip past evil Quadrunners and zigzag between treacherous rocks, oil spills and other obstacles on the course. For a different challenge, create your own course in Design Mode, using the various twists, turns and straightaways the game has to offer. Remember, you are Earth's only hope—you are Mach Rider.

Yoshi® (NES, 1-2 players, Rated E for Everyone, 500 Wii Points): Yoshi is an action/puzzle game starring Mario's dinosaur buddy, Yoshi™, who has been imprisoned in an egg. Now it's raining Goombas, Bloopers and Boo Buddies, and you have to help Mario™ stop the airborne invasion. As the critters fall, catch them on trays. Stack two of a kind and they both disappear, or capture the whole bunch in between eggshells. When the eggshells match, out hatches Yoshi and up goes your score. The action heats up as the characters fall faster and faster. To save the day, switch and shuffle, and don't let your piles get too high.

Air "Zonk" (TurboGrafx16, 1 player, Rated E for Everyone - Mild Cartoon Violence, 600 Wii Points): Air "Zonk" is a spin-off of the popular Bonk's Adventure series. This side-scrolling shooter retains the same cartoonish style of Bonk but is set in a cyberpunk future. The powered-up "Zonk" gathers his friends to form Team Cool, and they set out to stop King Drool's plan to conquer the world. Choose from three levels of difficulty and three Friend Modes. Shoot King Drool's cyber-robots and avoid their attacks while collecting the Air Bones to unleash a variety of unique attacks. Combine with a friend to create an invincible hybrid form or blast enemies with a charged attack. Air "Zonk" is filled with humor, made evident by the wacky theme song that plays when you post a huge score or when your game is over.

Member #
    Friends
    2797-0331-7483-9014
    Thanks for the info.
    YET ANOTHER boring week.

n64!
    n64!
    PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ADD ME TO YOUR WII FRIENDS!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    WHAT I OWN: Wii console, 2 wii remotes, 2 nunchuks, 1 classic controller, Wii sports, Super mario galaxy, Thrillville Off the Rails
    VC GAMES:Total of 11 games- i dont remember them all
    WHAT I WANT:
    A zelda DS system and a 360

WiiChat Member SixStringedStress's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    If I may say so, Mach Rider isn't that bad. If you like obscure, lesser known early Nintendo developed NES titles, you should check it out. It is pretty hard also.

I do wish that we could have gotten Dr. Mario instead of Yoshi. Oh well.

Member #
    Friends
    obscure shit.........thanks for nothing. Yes, instead of a famous puzzle game everyone would like, give us the obscure one nobody cares about that came out when the system ate it.

Mach rider you say?......Road Rash would have been much nicer. I will emulate Mach Rider for kicks and see what happens. Oh, legaly I mean.

Member #
    Friends
    6776-8438-2366-0626
    I'm disappointed too, but I think that if they came out with the famous puzzle game this week, we'd have just as many people complaining that they're releasing a game too many people already own. So, I don't blame them for bringing obscure stuff that a lot of people missed the opportunity to play. I mean, it just makes sense to me.

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    Mach Rider....do i sense a need for a Wii remake? Maybe something Headhunter...GTA style from Nintendo minus all the car jacking, but the freeroaming with the motorcycle riding.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    Gosh that's crap, lets use that waste of space known as Everybody Votes Chanel to let Nintendo see what games we want.

Gosh...

Brawl: 0473-7540-2454

Maniac Mansion Rules!! kevinl1981's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Thanks for the crap Nintendo!

Proud owner of:
    Wii console
    2 Wiimotes/Nunchucks
    1 Classic Contoller
    Guitar Hero 3, Mario Party 8, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, Wii Play, Wii Sports, Kid Icarus (VC), Super Mario Bros 2 (VC), SMB Lost Levels (VC), Super Mario World (VC)

umm yaa.... anybody here? chach's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1185-8785-0113-8139
    Quote Originally Posted by Enedlhach
    Gosh that's crap, lets use that waste of space known as Everybody Votes Chanel to let Nintendo see what games we want.

Gosh...

I like the voting channel

Awesome sig by demonflair *_*

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Imagine the staff that's in charge of porting this stuff. Here's a fictional replay of what they may say to each other.

Nintendo Rep, "So what game do we get to port this week?"
    Market Rep, "Let's see, our system sales are good in the USA, so let's give them some crap for this week. Japan's not doing as well, so let's give them 2x more releases."
    Nintendo Rep, "Well less work for me."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads