LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Yeah, I don't think doki doki panic would register on my VC list. I played SMB2, beat it, and that's it for me. It might be nice in general, though, to get more and more games we never saw from overseas. I doubt Nintendo is looking to blow much time translating 20 year old games, and I doubt they'd release them where they can't be understood, but it would be nice.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    In order to truly beat the game Doki Doki Panic, you have to beat it with ALL FOUR CHARACTERS to get the same ending as SMB2. It's a new challenge actually, especially without running and with the epileptic waterfalls.

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    It's here!

# Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels (NES, 1 player, 600 Wii Points)

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Member #
    Friends

Yes it is...

Check your shop channel for the VC of Jap super Mario 2 aka Lost leves for 600 wii points & Sin & Punisment N64 for 1200 wii points

Was & is this the "September" suprise?

game
    on

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse1596
    Yeah but the other games are the classics without having to blow on the cartridge first
    Blowing on the cartridge...oh how I remember those days. Did anyone ever do the trick where you insert the cartridge, but leave it sticking out maybe a sixteenth of an inch and then slam it down so the game would load properly instead of getting the alternating blue screen/title screen?

SMB2 JAP is a great release. Kudos to Nintendo. I don't even mind paying six bucks for it!

All Stars would be an awesome future release. Although I'm a purist when it comes to super mario, I loved the updated graphics. Everything had a nice SuperMarioWorld look and feel to it.

Jacksons2 mentioned that he thought they were releasing Doki Doki Panic. I think that's a great idea. It would enable fans to fully experience the full spectrum of the evolution of SMB2 with the release of SMB2 Japan as well as the origins of SMB2 NA in Panic.

Ads