LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ninja Gaiden

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Ninja Gaiden

or Ninja THE gaiden, if you were one of the kids in my neighborhood that thought the japanese symbols were a cool way of writing "the".

Anybody beat this since its been available? I am stuck on the next to last level, 6-2 right now.......DAMN THAT GAME IS HARD. I rented it when I was like 9, and played it all weekend until I had to return it, without turning the game off. So the game was due back, and I was on the last stage dying at the boss over and over until my parents were like :"WE HAVE TO RETURN THE ****ING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!" What a hard ass game. I will beat it sometime this week im sure.

My neighbor and I have been playing this game late when we get back from pool league, and I found out the hard way, that if you dont return to the wii menu, it erases your progress. Twice, I started us over by turning off the wii from the remote......so if you dont know that like I didnt, now you know......

Glitches......we have seen tons of them in this version of NG......on two occasions, I was holding onto a wall, and a bird hit me, killing me, with 5 life left on my life meter.....BS!!! On 2 occasions now, I have fallen into a pit, and came out of the ceiling, landing on a platform one time, and falling into the pit again the 2nd time.....wierd......The boss on stage 3 that is 2 dog looking things jumping around, I destroyed the decoy and both dog things materialized again, making 3 dog things jumping around!!! There have been times I jumped off of the ladder to my death, when my hand was busy, not on the controller whatsoever, passing around the ninja tube to increase our ninja senses.

I dont even know the point of this thread other than, get this game if you want to spend $5 well, its hard as hell, DONT hard power down from the wiimote unless you want to erase your shit, and this is the glitchiest VC release yet, (none of the glitches happened on NES).......

WiiChat Member SixStringedStress's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I always got stuck in it too. Might as well be Castlevania (Stage 5). There is a really cool site out there devoted to the Ninja Gaiden series.

http://ninjagaiden.classicgaming.gamespy.com/

I hope it helps somewhat.
    Last edited by SixStringedStress; 07-21-2007 at 12:08 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    4696-6979-1442-8368
    u should be happy atleast u have it us europians dont u lucky prick lol
    Wii Games: Zelda TP, Wii Sports, Super paper mario, RE 4 Wii Edition
    VC Games:24 too many and a lot are crap

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Lol. Just copy this speed run.