+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by mym6
    Shining Force™ (Sega Genesis, 1 player, Rated E for Everyone – Mild Fantasy Violence, 800 Wii Points): In ages long forgotten, Light fought Darkness for control of the world. Finally, the Ancients defeated the evil ruler of the dark forces known as Dark Dragon and cast him into another dimension, though he vowed to return in 1,000 years. As time passed, all memory of Dark Dragon was buried, and the land of Rune enjoyed 10 centuries of peace. Yet, as promised, the dark ruler returned, along with hordes of evil creatures that ravaged the land. As chaos erupted, several strongholds of Good still held out, awaiting a hero who could wield the Powers of Light.
    One of the best rpgs ever

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    6025-2524-6413-5720
    Where is Zombies Ate my Neighbors, such an amazingly fun game. I heard it was rated by the ESRB all the way back in March, any idea why it hasn't come out yet?

Member #
    Friends
    YES YES YES Shining Force! I will be buying that one.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksons2
    Where is Zombies Ate my Neighbors, such an amazingly fun game. I heard it was rated by the ESRB all the way back in March, any idea why it hasn't come out yet?
    That game was a classic, I spent so many hours playing it as a kid. Can't wait for it to come out on VC.

An ESRB rating only means it will come out, it doesn't imply any date. Super Metroid has been on their list since about the time the Wii came out.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Shining Force is pretty good. Out of the 100+ games they launched so far I only plan on getting 5-7 more. That's kind of lame.

I do like the fact we are getting some RPGs like Beyond Oasis. But they are all Sega RPGs. Everyone knows the best RPGs of that era were all Square RPGs for the SNES. Give us FF1-6, SoM, or Chrono Trigger. I expected them to release at least one Square RPG by now.

Member #
    Friends
    crap, crap, and more crap.

Maniac Mansion Rules!! kevinl1981's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Is anyone waiting for Faxanadu to come to the VC?

On a side note....Does anyone know how to make a sig? Would anyone be interested in making me a Maniac Mansion sig? I keep asking in the respected thread but no one answers.

Proud owner of:
    Wii console
    2 Wiimotes/Nunchucks
    1 Classic Contoller
    Guitar Hero 3, Mario Party 8, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, Wii Play, Wii Sports, Kid Icarus (VC), Super Mario Bros 2 (VC), SMB Lost Levels (VC), Super Mario World (VC)

Member #
    Friends
    sweet i was hoping for another TG16 game. Its so rare you see them on the VC these days. Who wants crap like mario 3, super mario kart, waverace 64, battletoads, double dragon 2, nhl 93, 94, 96, nba jam, 007 64, top gear........i could go on and on but ill save that for another post. Viva la TG16. Maybe they can reach 200 tb16 games by the time the wii is one year old.

Ads