LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Wiikly update for July 23 (US)

Kirby's Dream Course™ (Super NES®, 1-2 players, Rated E for Everyone, 800 Wii Points): Step up to the tee for the wackiest golf game of your life. This one- or two-player game features a floating golf course in the sky. High above Dream Land, players can pitch and putt the ever-popular puff ball, Kirby, through a maze of three-dimensional obstacles on a zany checkerboard course. Players must aim for the multitude of enemies that are spread throughout each fairway. Kirby must hit all the enemies to make them disappear, and the last one becomes the hole. Sink Kirby into the hole to advance to the next stage and clear all 8 courses – 64 holes in all.

Devil's Crush (TurboGrafx16, 1-2 players, Rated E for Everyone – Animated Blood, Mild Fantasy Violence, 600 Wii Points): Devil's Crush is the exciting sequel to the hit pinball game Alien Crush and features even smoother ball movement and enhanced special effects. Shoot the ball onto the board with the Devil Shooter, then use flippers and nudging to keep it in play and rack up a high score. Complete certain conditions to play up to six different bonus stages. Get a "Perfect Clear" on those to earn a huge amount of points. The game's ominous theme is enhanced by its enemies: wandering skeleton knights, sorcerers and even a giant face that changes from a goddess to a sinister serpent.

Shining Force™ (Sega Genesis, 1 player, Rated E for Everyone – Mild Fantasy Violence, 800 Wii Points): In ages long forgotten, Light fought Darkness for control of the world. Finally, the Ancients defeated the evil ruler of the dark forces known as Dark Dragon and cast him into another dimension, though he vowed to return in 1,000 years. As time passed, all memory of Dark Dragon was buried, and the land of Rune enjoyed 10 centuries of peace. Yet, as promised, the dark ruler returned, along with hordes of evil creatures that ravaged the land. As chaos erupted, several strongholds of Good still held out, awaiting a hero who could wield the Powers of Light.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Oh well, I have so much work to do today, I wont even make fun of these games.......Did I ever mention, out of the half year Wii has been out, we have Wii Sports Golf, Super Swing Golf, Tiger Woods, NES Open, etc? Chill with primitive golf games.

I wont even diss the TG-16 game......I am just shaking my head thinking about how many of them there are......I always wanted to play their entire catalog......at $5 a game....

GUESS WHAT?? Civilization IV: Beyond the sword gets release today, so I wont be blowing money on side scrolling TG-16 our forefathers made. Going to Walmart in T-10 seconds.....

CHEERS.

Member #
    Friends
    Shining Force, eh? Interesting, but I'm not decided yet. Methinks it'll be out here in the first week of August.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

WiiChat Member SixStringedStress's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Not every week can be full of hits. There's always next week.

Member #
    Friends
    LOL. I was just putting on my work clothes and started reading the description for the TG-16 game! A sequal, to a TG-16 Pinball game!!!! LOLOLOLOL

Oh, and I was wrong, they are $6 a piece, but I wouldnt pay $1 for them.

Member #
    Friends
    7527 1826 6337 6464
    i love dream course, awesome for 2 player.....but...how did THIS get to VC before superstar and dreamland 3......

ughh....im eager for superstar and mario rpg like im eagar for brawl and dbz 3

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Librarian
    Oh well, I have so much work to do today, I wont even make fun of these games.......Did I ever mention, out of the half year Wii has been out, we have Wii Sports Golf, Super Swing Golf, Tiger Woods, NES Open, etc? Chill with primitive golf games.

I wont even diss the TG-16 game......I am just shaking my head thinking about how many of them there are......I always wanted to play their entire catalog......at $5 a game....

GUESS WHAT?? Civilization IV: Beyond the sword gets release today, so I wont be blowing money on side scrolling TG-16 our forefathers made. Going to Walmart in T-10 seconds.....

CHEERS.
    I can't believe no one has quoted this. Great post. ****ing good to see some other intelligent people on here.

Kudos for you, friend.

Maniac Mansion Rules!! kevinl1981's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by SixStringedStress
    Not every week can be full of hits. There's always next week.
    Its been week after week of horrible releases. Well with the exception of the 3 weeks that something good actually came out. Does anyone even care about Kirby??

Proud owner of:
    Wii console
    2 Wiimotes/Nunchucks
    1 Classic Contoller
    Guitar Hero 3, Mario Party 8, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, Wii Play, Wii Sports, Kid Icarus (VC), Super Mario Bros 2 (VC), SMB Lost Levels (VC), Super Mario World (VC)

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Gawd, When is Super Smash brothers for N64 coming out? What is nintendo thinking???
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Good line up for this week, especially Kirby. I'll probably save my points for something else in the future, I know Nintendo has better releases than these. Anyway, good update mym6.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Ads