LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    well personally I never was a goldeneye fan that much, as far as OOT I have it on the gamecube disc as well as the gold cartridge for the n64, I never finished it... got all the way to the end... and just got bored, I want them to come out with soem fun replayable 5 hour long games... I get too bored with games that take over 20 hours to beat myself....
    but mario kart I absolutely love
    they should bring out super mario RPG that was fun as well..
    3715-8440-1932-2815

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Donkey Kong Country, Zelda Link to the Past, Punch Out is another good way to spend $20. Mario Kart 64 and Zelda Orcana of Time is another good path. About $60 will get you a really decent collection. Hold off on Street Fighter until Super SF launches.

Member #
    Friends
    6025-2524-6413-5720
    go for, Mario Kart 64, Super Mario Brothers 1 and Super Mario Brothers 2...those 2 are the true classics, and can't wait for the third

Member #
    Friends
    2291-3059-0957-1397
    Quote Originally Posted by awdawg
    well personally I never was a goldeneye fan that much, as far as OOT I have it on the gamecube disc as well as the gold cartridge for the n64, I never finished it... got all the way to the end... and just got bored, I want them to come out with soem fun replayable 5 hour long games... I get too bored with games that take over 20 hours to beat myself....
    but mario kart I absolutely love
    they should bring out super mario RPG that was fun as well..
    I know that people have different opinions and everything, but how could you not like goldeneye? IMO, the movie and the game were both good, for me, goldeneye was one of my first games, well, it was my first game for my first console, the game also felt good to play, unlike some games like Halo for XBOX and RedSteel for the Wii, they are still great games, but they felt akward and were hard to play, and a lot of times, in games like RedSteel wich uses the pointing of the Wiimote (and since it requires precise pointing, it requires a precise place to put the sensor bar for perfect triangulation), it's never accurate enough, so you go too far one direction and somebody's shooting at you, you can't easily shoot back, and within minutes, you're dead, while in games like goldeneye, the N64 controller (passes over to the GCN controller), feels natural when playing, and is more accurate because of it, and in a lot of the higher action scenes that most FPSs have, you have more control

No spamming referral links - Further attempts at advertising will not be tolerated. kthx

If you know anything about LEDs please put input, click on the link beliw, I can really use the help
    http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...tml#post149729

Member #
    Friends
    1539-2976-3624-9140
    Super Mario World? Get this and be done wth it.

Wii fan Boy till the end Bigjake52's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3449-8056-9185-4637
    Get paper mario 64
    And wait for mario Rpg (which is not out ****)
    then you will have 200Points left but you can get another card soon
    We Would like to Update

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjake52
    Get paper mario 64
    And wait for mario Rpg (which is not out ****)
    then you will have 200Points left but you can get another card soon

Yes those are the 2 best Nintendo game's Mario RPG and Paper Mario are AWESOME Paper Mario is Kind of a sequel to Mario RPG

Brawl FC:2105-8446-8065 add me and then send me a private message with your friend code!

Wii fan Boy till the end Bigjake52's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3449-8056-9185-4637
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles
    Yes those are the 2 best Nintendo game's Mario RPG and Paper Mario are AWESOME Paper Mario is Kind of a sequel to Mario RPG
    MArio rpg does not have a sequel where is smithy in mario64??????????or that smithy is in mario thousand year door or super paper mario?

Super paper mario might be the sequel but far off and the 3rd party that helped nintendo are no longer working to gether. so they cant make a full sequel

But they are both the best games ever for n64 and snes
    We Would like to Update

Ads