LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Im an idiot... Nuff said.
    Last edited by Spiderking13; 08-13-2007 at 05:31 PM.

Waited 16 hours in line on launch day, so worth it.
    Wii things I own:
    Extra Wii Remote
    Extra Nunchuk
    Call Of Duty 3
    VC: Altered Beast, Legend of Zelda: Link To The Past

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Fire Temple Chant : "I bear witness that there is no God but Allah."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aZ1-fF61x4

The graphics weren't upgraded but the resolution was among other things.

Legend of Zelda: Collectors Edition Disk

New Features

* Resolution upgraded to 640x480
    * Dolby Pro-Logic Sound Added
    * 480p Progressive Scan Support

The Virtual Console version is v1.2 (popular N64 grey catridge) of the game and does not include the above features. Also missing is:

*Rumble Feature

Missing from both Gamecube and VC is the Fire Temple Chant, unfortunately.

If you've never played this game or even a fan of series, I vouch only play the collectors disk version if you got component cables

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by cimbom
    That really makes me angry. Im not really muslim, but I come from a mostly Islamic country (Turkey) and I find that really demeaning. So what if there is Arabic in the game? No metroid download or purchases from me.
    That makes you really angry? Good. You dont deserve special treatment, and anything Christian would have been removed like THAT *SNAP*, so its demeaning for you to not get special treatment? Why arent there any Christian songs or references in ANY games? because people HATE Christianity and want to destroy it......"I bear witness that there is no God but Allah." You think they could mention Jesus in the LOZ? I'm not Christian like you say you arent muslim, so the fact that you sound so aggresive over a song that YOU dont care about since YOU arent religious speaks volumes. Don't play stupid, its not about the Arabic language obviously.

I find your ignorant comments demeaning. Dont download or purchase shit, we dont care.

Can I go to one of your Arabic speaking countries and get special treatment? yes, special torture treatment. Special cutting off my head treatment. Special killing women for dancing treatment, special killing someone for being the wrong religion treatment. I dont understand how you people can be so disgusting on the inside and hateful, and at the same time infest our countries and try to turn them into even bigger wellfare states, wanting hand-out after hand-out. Your drivers license photo with a ninja mask on......etc. Keep demanding more from us in our country, and killing us in yours.

I will give you *SPECIAL* treatment.......
    Last edited by Conan the Librarian; 08-14-2007 at 06:19 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    0299-0458-3575-5055
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Librarian
    That makes you really angry? Good. You dont deserve special treatment, and anything Christian would have been removed like THAT *SNAP*, so its demeaning for you to not get special treatment? Why arent there any Christian songs or references in ANY games? because people HATE Christianity and want to destroy it......"I bear witness that there is no God but Allah." You think they could mention Jesus in the LOZ? I'm not Christian like you say you arent muslim, so the fact that you sound so aggresive over a song that YOU dont care about since YOU arent religious speaks volumes. Don't play stupid, its not about the Arabic language obviously.

I find your ignorant comments demeaning. Dont download or purchase shit, we dont care.

Can I go to one of your Arabic speaking countries and get special treatment? yes, special torture treatment. Special cutting off my head treatment. Special killing women for dancing treatment, special killing someone for being the wrong religion treatment. I dont understand how you people can be so disgusting on the inside and hateful, and at the same time infest our countries and try to turn them into even bigger wellfare states, wanting hand-out after hand-out. Your drivers license photo with a ninja mask on......etc. Keep demanding more from us in our country, and killing us in yours.

I will give you *SPECIAL* treatment.......

.......... !!!!!!......

Oh my God, thank you.. That was really entertaining..

Dude, they don't speak Arabic in Turkey, they speak Turkish. Turkey is the leading prodominantly Muslim country that is secular. It is the only country where a mosque, church, and synagogue can be built right next to each other without tension.

Turkey is also a major alley with the United States. Turkey provides the US with air bases near the Iraq border and has sent troops to Afganistan.

Killing our women for dancing? What the hell does that mean? Go on YouTube and search Turkish music videos. Hardly killing them.

My hate? What? I was just saying how its dumb to even care about what is on a soundtrack. I could fight Ganon to Gospel music and it wouldnt matter. Isn't is racist to even consider there a difference?

I was born in New York City, I vote and I work full time in America. I pay my taxes. You're a fool.

Turn off Fox News and start looking through the world with your own eyes. Learn which countries speak which different languages and educate yourself before you start a conversation about topics I know.

Sorry everyone about how this thread turned out.

Member #
    Friends
    0299-0458-3575-5055

Member #
    Friends
    6772-9484-5615-6705
    stop the racisim. seriously i got a point of view about muslims but i wont say anything here, or there OR ANYWHERE.

PS TURKISH GUY LOL. nice link

also the music scares me
    Pre-Apocalypse Wiichatter.
    Remaining Survivor of the Wii In Australia Members.

Member #
    Friends
    oooooo i have this game on VC and i think its fun!

G'd up from the feet up Digitalldj's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4877-3781-9603-3455
    getting back on topic..

imo the VC version is definatly upgraded graphics, i plugged it into my 52" LCD and it's much improved over the other N64 games i've played on it in the past
    Princess diana you were like a banana slipped on a peel went through the stearing wheel

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by cimbom
    .......... !!!!!!......

Dude, they don't speak Arabic in Turkey, they speak Turkish. Turkey is the leading prodominantly Muslim country that is secular. It is the only country where a mosque, church, and synagogue can be built right next to each other without tension.

Turkey is also a major alley with the United States. Turkey provides the US with air bases near the Iraq border and has sent troops to Afganistan.

Killing our women for dancing? What the hell does that mean? Go on YouTube and search Turkish music videos. Hardly killing them.

My hate? What? I was just saying how its dumb to even care about what is on a soundtrack. I could fight Ganon to Gospel music and it wouldnt matter. Isn't is racist to even consider there a difference?

I was born in New York City, I vote and I work full time in America. I pay my taxes. You're a fool.

Turn off Fox News and start looking through the world with your own eyes. Learn which countries speak which different languages and educate yourself before you start a conversation about topics I know.

Sorry everyone about how this thread turned out.

Ok, ......the chant was in the Arabic language.....no one said you speak Arabic in Turkey. I know what language is spoken in which of your Islamo fasciast countries because I've been to your fine continent......the chant is in Arabic.....you even said Arabic in your post...lol
    Dont inform me of who our allies are, I'm well aware of our military affairs.

Fox News????? I dont have cable right now......saying I need to turn off Fox News and calling me a redneck in your Private message, is like me calling you a faggot towel head, since you are in San Fransisco......and that would be rude and unfounded. Got it?

Next time, when someone is talking about a game, dont bring up that "YOU THINK ITS DEMEANING THAT THEY TOOK YOUR ISLAMIC MUSIC OUT OF A GAME."......Then you turn around, "sorry guys for how this turned out".....You said you were angry and going to boycott Nintendo essentially!!!! That is not "I was just saying, who cares?"

"I bear witness that there is no God but Allah." next time, say, I dont think they should take it out because......, not, its demeaning and I deserve special treatment everywhere around the world. Dont back peddle and lie, saying "I just said who cares what music there is", because its too late.

Hey guys, Mario brothers is the best game ever, I sure do like JESUS! I think its demeaning that Jesus isnt in Super MArio Bros......he could be in world -1. I am offended, and demand satisfaction from the japanese people, who are all godless.......see? stupid isnt it?

WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR LINK.......HAVE YOU HEARD OF BIBLE ADVENTURES? THERE ARE 1000 MUSLIM BASED GAMES.....THE POINT IS, I DONT GO TO YOUR PARENTS' COUNTRY AND DEMAND YOU CHANGE THAT WHICH DEMEANS ME!
    Last edited by Conan the Librarian; 08-15-2007 at 07:38 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    stop fighting guys

Thank for the nice sig MikemasterM1

Wii online : 5641-0493-8594-3830
    pokemon platinum: 0259 6173 2215 name Trey
    Poke Diamond FC: 2192 3518 7613 name Ryan

Ads