Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    i for one thinks this is funny. conan special treatment have nothing to do with this. special treatment doesnt always have to be good which from what i read is what your impression of is on. he was mad because there was no point to take the music out of the game. its only music. you never had to go around starting a rant fight with a topic of zelda AND religion. everyone knows religion sparks a fight. and even though someone had to bring it up. you didnt have to make this thread funny. he said fox news because almost everyone watches including me a 14 year old kid. and if you DID think it was demeaning that mario brothers didnt have jesus. which was really stupid comment considering it has no religion except the one to conquer castles with koopa's in it. and lastly he was posting that link because(i think) you said everyone hates christian mythology. now will you two immature kids stop fighting and either focus all your petty anger on me for calling you kids. OR continue talking about oot and the ''big question''

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by balrogs.pa
    and if you DID think it was demeaning that mario brothers didnt have jesus. which was really stupid comment considering it has no religion except the one to conquer castles with koopa's in it. and lastly he was posting that link because(i think) you said everyone hates christian mythology. now will you two immature kids stop fighting and either focus all your petty anger on me for calling you kids. OR continue talking about oot and the ''big question''
    LOL, no, if you cant detect sarcasm and cynicism, then don't respond. That was an exageratory example of the same thing. I shouldnt have to explain this one. It was supposed to be obviously sarcastic. A no brainer. Go back and read what you actually wrote to me......

I said what I wanted to say, and I'm done. If someone wants to offend me, I'll offend them back. All of you are demeaning to me. Demean, demean, demean, that's such a cool word to spell.

And calling Christainity mythology might offend some christians, which I am not. So as long as you realize that Islam is mythology as well, then we're ok.

Member #
    Friends
    0299-0458-3575-5055
    I didn't say it was demeaning to me. I said I found it demeaning towards muslim people (because of what a few "muslim" terrorists.

My country is in the continant of Europe. You have been to Europe? Thats nice. Send me a picture.

Tell me.. When people say "Muslim" do you think of terrorists? Because they are way different. Look at Muslims in Turkey or in Africa. Way different than the sterotype you think of.

I believe that if this was the 1960's you would be making racist remarks against the Soviets. LOL. Chill out, your hate is on steriods.
    Last edited by cimbom; 08-15-2007 at 10:09 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by cimbom
    That really makes me angry. Im not really muslim, but I come from a mostly Islamic country (Turkey) and I find that really demeaning. So what if there is Arabic in the game? No metroid download or purchases from me.
    Oh, god, what a liar. Here is your quote. You didnt say it was demeaning to muslims. Read what you wrote.

Are you 10 years old? Because its not breaking news that Turkey is really on 3 continents. So yes, Ive been to Europe too (Germany, france), But I was reffering to my time in Israel.

Muslim terrorists, and rude muslims who come to your country wanting to change the rules and get special treatment are two different things. You being the latter. You set up nests of your family members and spread your hate from inside my community. Look at England, Netherlands (yes I know what continent they are on , thank you). You are assholes in the mall, the poolhall, at work, or in traffic. I deal with your people every day and its getting old. You all have chips on your shoulder. If one gives me their typical cold stare today, I will head butt them in the face, and it will be your fault...lol......

You want prayer in school 5 times a day in America. You want drivers licence photos with burkas on your faces so we cant ID you. If a cop or airport securtiy worker looks at you, you say its racial profiling. We arent aloud to make cartoons with mhachumid in them, or you will kill us. You tell us that our natural disasters are our fault, and that god is punishing us. Who did you guys kill? was it Van Gohs grandson? nice work. Or what about Salman Rushdie....yeah, he is a bad bad man, he deserves the last 30 years of hatred he has been forced upon, right?

Leave steroids out of it, I dont want muslims giving them a bad name.

For everyone elses sake, dont reply, Im abandoning this thread.....sorry for the ranting everyone.....just cant let a loud mouth dumbass get away with reverse racism.

by the way everyone........my best friend and roomate........his name is Denish Prasad......and he is nice, respectful, and intelligent.........so I dont have a problem with anyone who isnt Larry the Cable guy, just YOU.

oh I get it, Bald Bull was from turkey....
    Last edited by Conan the Librarian; 08-16-2007 at 07:09 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    0299-0458-3575-5055
    Like I said. I not really Muslim and I was just trying to defend universal rights for everyone from whatever country).

Turkey is in 2 continants. Europe and Asia. Not three.

I find it funny that you find us like Araps.

I don't want prayer.

In Turkey it is illegal for women to wear head dresses in public buildings. In fact, Islam is more oppressed in Turkey then here in the States.

Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Librarian
    LOL, no, if you cant detect sarcasm and cynicism, then don't respond. That was an exageratory example of the same thing. I shouldnt have to explain this one. It was supposed to be obviously sarcastic. A no brainer. Go back and read what you actually wrote to me......

I said what I wanted to say, and I'm done. If someone wants to offend me, I'll offend them back. All of you are demeaning to me. Demean, demean, demean, that's such a cool word to spell.

And calling Christainity mythology might offend some christians, which I am not. So as long as you realize that Islam is mythology as well, then we're ok.
    everythings mythology....
    Mario Kart DS 438194819390
    People i respect on this forum: Atomic,Santa Claws,Frogger,Cyan,Levesque, Balrogs.pain, Shoko, MushroomedMario, sremick
    I make my avatars/signatures!

Spoiler Alert!

Del fuego he resurgido {Axtlár}'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5200-6176-6963-9732
    why has this thread gone to that subject'? why do you people love to argue about religion? can't we just get along

The end is near....Or is it the beginning?
    it's THE BEGINNING of an endless fall into a precipice of epic Brawling fun.
    Add me to Brawl:
    FC: 317957548849
    User name: AXTLR
    if you added me, send me a pm with your code too, please.

Member #
    Friends
    6772-9484-5615-6705
    heres my view...RELIGION IS BAD

(ps, im still christain)
    Pre-Apocalypse Wiichatter.
    Remaining Survivor of the Wii In Australia Members.

Member #
    Friends
    0299-0458-3575-5055
    its not about religion. I was talking about equal rights.

Member #
    Friends
    2228-2445-1524-4235
    interesting how a thread about Zelda on the VC can turn into this....

Ads