LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu256
    The 30 Days (I think) When you buy the store warranty thing, but the console it self has like a year (I think) or its the other way around lol. Sorry if this post doesn't help

EDIT: Yeah the Console itself has 1 Year Warranty (send it back to Nintendo way)

HARDWARE WARRANTY
    Nintendo of America Inc. ("Nintendo") warrants to the original purchaser that the hardware product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for twelve (12) months from the date of purchase. If a defect covered by this warranty occurs during this warranty period, Nintendo or a NINTENDO AUTHORIZED REPAIR CENTER will repair the defective hardware product or component, free of charge. The original purchaser is entitled to this warranty only if the date of purchase is registered at point of sale or the consumer can demonstrate, to Nintendo's satisfaction, that the product was purchased within the last 12 months.

Copyed from Nintendo Customer Service Warranty Area http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/man...tytext_eng.jsp
    And if you register your Wii with Nintendo, they add another 90 days to that 1 year warranty.

Member #
    Friends
    3674-4969-0601-4340
    you can delete channels then redownload them for free, so their must be a record somewhere in their system
    if you registered your wii at nintendo.com?

wii 3674-4969-0601-4340
    ssbb code: 0001-2980-0768
    Mario Srikers: 206265 910034

Member #
    Friends
    4683-8466-6765-2704
    All of my games are registered at www.mynintendo.com They can clearly see that I paid for all my games. The old one broke but it was because it fell off the shelf. I dont think Nintendo will cover that lol.

I sent an email to Nintendo and I will post their reply in this thread. Hopefully it will help others in the same situation.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Trulen
    One YEAR?

'Scuse me?

I was under the impression that you got 30 days when you bought it, and then 60 more days if you registered it.

Do I really get a year? Plus 2 months for registering it?
    I think that you only get a warranty if you buy one when you purchase the system. Then if you register it you get an extended month or something.

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Lol. I find this funny. If you bought games using a credit card, Nintendo can look up your account. They will probably do something, like cancel the previous Wii system. Unless you sold it to someone else. In that case... lol.

Member #
    Friends
    But you shouldnt get the games
    you broke the last console its entriely your fault

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant Mart
    But you shouldnt get the games
    you broke the last console its entriely your fault
    why shouldnt he get the games he paid for them. thats why microsoft and sony allow you to redownload. the purchases u make have nothing to do with the system wether you voided your warranty or not.

Member #
    Friends
    3428-8826-2456-3690
    if you have a nintendo.com or co.uk account and it was linked to your wii then you should have all your games just re-link your account and i think everything that you had you can download thwm again for free but i'm not sure

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwa
    I think that you only get a warranty if you buy one when you purchase the system. Then if you register it you get an extended month or something.
    It's the standard Nintendo warranty. It's all over the paperwork that come with the system and on their website too. It's not anything extra you have to buy.

Member #
    Friends
    4683-8466-6765-2704
    Ok here is an update.

Both my old and new Wii's are registered under mynintendo.com. My profile shows all the games that I have purchased.

I decided to just call up Nintendo and talk to somebody. This was actually very easy to do and I talked to an AMERICAN!!!!! She said normally they dont replace games but since I had so many and my accounts are all legit her superivisor is going to see if there is a way to get my games on my new wii without having to pay for them again. I should hear back from them tonight or tomorrow.

Ads