LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

VC additions added in games

I've only downloaded a few games but today i was playing Wave race 64 and when you complete a competition at the award ceromony there is a banner that says DSlite on it. Obviously DSlite wasnt out in 1996.

Has anyone else noticed anything in any of there VC games that was recently added?

It kinda ticks me off because they should update these old games w/ new levels and 4 player online modes, bonuses, etc.....

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by opitekk
    I've only downloaded a few games but today i was playing Wave race 64 and when you complete a competition at the award ceromony there is a banner that says DSlite on it. Obviously DSlite wasnt out in 1996.

Has anyone else noticed anything in any of there VC games that was recently added?

It kinda ticks me off because they should update these old games w/ new levels and 4 player online modes, bonuses, etc.....
    They can't update these games too much otherwise it wouldn't be the same old classic that was out back in the day. I would much rather just wait and play games like Super Smash Bros Brawl online instead.

Member #
    Friends
    I undertand~

i mean at least add online play to these games so you can play w/ your friends~ Xbox360 does it for there arcade games. Why cant Wii (we)? I think we deserve it for the price we are paying for these games.

Member #
    Friends
    They had to swap out the images for the ad banners because those old advertiser contracts no longer applied.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    I undertand~

i mean at least add online play to these games so you can play w/ your friends~ Xbox360 does it for there arcade games. Why cant Wii (we)? I think we deserve it for the price we are paying for these games.
    What, $5-$10? There's nothing that should be added onto VC games. They are Nintendo classics, they should remain the way they were when they were originally published.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Member #
    Friends
    $5 to $10 is to much.

Member #
    Friends
    I undertand~

That's true. I am really hoping that Nintendo is going to do their best to make the online play for games (not WiFi crap where you have to exchange 16-digit friend codes to do anything on and then get disconnected for one wire being turned a tiny bit) better than Xbox 360's online play. If they were to give it to us free (which they are partially doing with the WiFi and messaging on the Wii, not like it's all that good since you have to exchange 16-digit numbers to do so >.>) online play, then they'll be one step closer to surpassing Xbox, which seems pretty difficult now. I just keep hoping that for free online multiplayer. ^_^

Member #
    Friends
    im sure it will happen within the next two years. a long wait but well worth it.

Member #
    Friends
    7527 1826 6337 6464
    yea, nintendo knows what they need to do to win, microsoft has only been in the industry for 2 generations....nintendos been there since the birth of videogames (arcade machines)....they will always prevail cuz they know fun and original beats money and popularity.

Member #
    Friends
    0680-1454-3102-7585
    OMG is wave race 64 on vc? when did this happen? how have i missed that game?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PM me and add me to ur address book...

Ads