LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewguy
    it's not a good idea to make different threads each WEEK!!! why not just make a wii update thread for crying out loud.
    I'm perfectly happy with new threads each week. There's no real way to do it otherwise. There are always discussions following each announcement and if we had it all in one thread you'd have to sift through 30 pages of chit-chat to find out what the new games are this week. Not to mention the fact you'd have people talking about month old games in the middle of the "new" game discussion. It makes a lot more sense to make a new thread each week.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by David the Gnome
    I'm perfectly happy with new threads each week. There's no real way to do it otherwise. There are always discussions following each announcement and if we had it all in one thread you'd have to sift through 30 pages of chit-chat to find out what the new games are this week. Not to mention the fact you'd have people talking about month old games in the middle of the "new" game discussion. It makes a lot more sense to make a new thread each week.
    Well put, I was just gonna say, suck my ****........

Who are you exactly?

Hey guys.....I think that Gradius sucks........oh they released that in '06? Oh, ok. Nevermind. What? Everyone knows you cant save ghost data on Mario Kart 64? Well, when are they gonna release RARE games because they have Diddy Kong? Did anyone else notice a delay in the controls on Punch Out? Seems one second behind.....OH! I have a question about Occarina of Time.........just kidding, you should dig up that thread if you really want to read for a long time......anyhow, **** TG-16......DAMN! I bought the champinship edition.....

It pisses me off when someone that ive never seen before on a VC discussion uses the mad5 emoticon, willy nilly....to express how much they dont like us enjoying ourselves,

Go Jaguars!

Member #
    Friends
    8012-6169-7562-1411
    Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shitty games imo, sonic is alright though

Member #
    Friends
    This week felt half assed.

1) Sports games don't age well, EA's based it's entire business plan on that fact.

2) Sonic 3 is a great game, but it's only half a game. The other half is Sonic and Knuckles. Still, it's worth buying one and hoping they release the other.

3) Neutopia is a zelda clone, only you know... not as fun. It's alot easier to beat though, which is good since there's no save system. It uses very, very complicated passwords.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Tairusu
    This week felt half assed.

1) Sports games don't age well, EA's based it's entire business plan on that fact.

2) Sonic 3 is a great game, but it's only half a game. The other half is Sonic and Knuckles. Still, it's worth buying one and hoping they release the other.

3) Neutopia is a zelda clone, only you know... not as fun. It's alot easier to beat though, which is good since there's no save system. It uses very, very complicated passwords.
    Neutopia has a save system. Just use the "file cabinet" when you get a password. And I'd say Neutopia is just as fun as Zelda.

But yeah, Sonic 3 is not as good without its other half.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Ads