LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Conan. This isn't the first time you complained so heavily about VC. That's why I said quit complaining. If I see anyone here nag on and on, thread after thread about the same thing, I'll put my two cents in, because they apparently want it.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by laderer5
    ok really easy way to answer this... go to that one website and fill out surveys and get free wii points. I've done it and got 12,000 wii points so far.
    And yes i have spent almost all of them

Plus im not advertising, just advising. I know the games are a ripp off and should cost like 50% less. So im not paying a thing for them.

Pm me if you want the link to the website...if you want it. Just for the fact im trying to help you out not advertise on this cool site.
    I went that route too.. I got 2,000 points, and basically filled out every survey they had, I couldnt earn more unless I started buying junk... I'd rather just buy the points.

Not to mention the Pyramid Scam mail I get in my REAL mailbox now, and the $3,300 Scam Check I recieved the other day!
    3715-8440-1932-2815

Member #
    Friends
    hmmm..interesting points made. I see you guys concern with the price, but hey, it is what it is. People are buying the games at that price so they're going to keep selling them at that price until demand drops....simple rules of supply and demand...as far as the selection itself; i guess its hard to please everybody. Maybe they should come up with a voting system where the wii owners (those that have registered their wiis) can vote for the games that they want to be available on VC. Sounds like a good idea if i say so myself

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by IzWiZzLe
    hmmm..interesting points made. I see you guys concern with the price, but hey, it is what it is. People are buying the games at that price so they're going to keep selling them at that price until demand drops....simple rules of supply and demand...as far as the selection itself; i guess its hard to please everybody. Maybe they should come up with a voting system where the wii owners (those that have registered their wiis) can vote for the games that they want to be available on VC. Sounds like a good idea if i say so myself
    I think you've just found a real use for the 'everybody votes' channel there.

VC games are overpriced but they do have some classics on there. As for the games dieing if the console does i'm not really sure. If your Wii is registered then i would have thought that Nintendo could restore them to a replacement Wii.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by link125
    i have a few vc games and i think they are a bit of a rip off too so my solution was to put my rom collection on a disc and play them on my wii
    How do you do that?

Member #
    Friends
    I'm not really that fazed by the price. Sure, they do seem expensive for a download, but whatever, I have no problem with the price.

They just need to stop releasing shitty ****ing games.

JJ & Jeff, anyone?

Member #
    Friends
    Aimless bitching for sure.

I dont feel ripped off because i dont purchase VC games.

and you need to finish metroid prime and super paper mario or you will feel ripped off but thats your own fault.

If you want the old games i suggest going to a flea market and buying them for cheaper.

Member #
    Friends
    I feel ripped off for sure, I haven't bought a vc games in ages because I ran out of points but I haven't bothered getting more points because they games they release are just not that interesting. I do agree with you connan they should release them in order like contra before contra III or super C.
    my wii number is
    8314 4155 7406 0563

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by opitekk
    Aimless bitching for sure.

I dont feel ripped off because i dont purchase VC games.

and you need to finish metroid prime and super paper mario or you will feel ripped off but thats your own fault.

If you want the old games i suggest going to a flea market and buying them for cheaper.
    another blind insult......Thanks......let me show you something........I dumped the NES bin just for you. There are a few N64 games mixed in too. 88 NES games.

Im not finished with metroid prime yet, but Super Paper Mario was made for 3 year olds.....its a good game, but I quit near the end, since its impossible to die, or even be stumped for that matter.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any one else feel a little ripped off by VC?-p1010129.jpg  
    Last edited by Conan the Librarian; 09-28-2007 at 10:41 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Librarian
    I dumped the NES bin just for you.
    I love the red DD bra in the corner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Ads