LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    i download games i already own hard copies of...

WHY? because its easier with the wii...i found it to be a pain in the butt to have to constantly clean the carts(blowing in them)...plus i can remember even once you got the game working some times it would suddenly freeze with a garbled screen.

My only problem is Wii's limited memory so it makes it hard to keep a full collection at my finger tips.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    6760-4137-2833-7556
    I definitely download games I already own.. I've downloaded games I haven't even played recently, just to have them on my Wii.

My parents gave away my Nintendo after I got my SNES. Then they gave away my SNES when I started high school. I haven't owned a console since I bought my Wii, and it means a lot to have these classics back.

Official SSBB Soundtrack Thread (with links!):
    http://www.wiichat.com/super-smash-b...-spoilers.html

Brawl FC: 5155-2608-6428
    Only add me if you are located near the Ohio area. PM me so I know to add you back.

Member #
    Friends
    5181-5093-6007-8440
    Quote Originally Posted by naisatoh
    My parents gave away my Nintendo after I got my SNES. Then they gave away my SNES when I started high school. I haven't owned a console since I bought my Wii, and it means a lot to have these classics back.
    wow, they must want you to be a good student then. maybe i should start studying more.
    I accept wii friends, just pm me before you add me

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairy_Mike
    i did download 4 games that i own already so i used like $26. which isn't really that much but was it worth it? Super Mario Bros., Punchout!!, Sonic the hedgehog and gunstar heroes? i think these are great games. so do u think i wasted my money?
    yes you wasted your money
    esp. with sonic
    everyone and their grandma has purchased sonic the hedgehog one way or another.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    So far the only ones I've downloaded that I already have are Streets of Rage 1 and 2, since I can't be bothered to set up my old Mega Drive.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    NO!!!! I believe it is a waste of money, if you really want to play the game that bad plug in the old dusty console and play it. However I do download games I owned and may have sold, that's completely fine in my opinion.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    6760-4137-2833-7556
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzapper
    NO!!!! I believe it is a waste of money, if you really want to play the game that bad plug in the old dusty console and play it. However I do download games I owned and may have sold, that's completely fine in my opinion.
    Well.. there are some of us here who have actually progressed past the twelfth grade. As for me, even if I did own the original, I'm not gonna haul all my old consoles from California to Ohio just in case I want to play my old games. Having them all in my Wii (which is smaller than any of the other consoles) makes a lot more sense.

Official SSBB Soundtrack Thread (with links!):
    http://www.wiichat.com/super-smash-b...-spoilers.html

Brawl FC: 5155-2608-6428
    Only add me if you are located near the Ohio area. PM me so I know to add you back.

Member #
    Friends
    5409-0948-4525-7180
    I like to d/l some games I do have...like the ultimate classics (Zelda 1, Zelda 2, Link to the Past, Super Metroid)...but I do collect the actual carts..and I have all the systems ready to hook up and the games on the shelf, but for some reason I do d/l them onto the Wii. Its just fun to have them on there as well, because the wii is very very portable compared to the 9 systems I own.

Smash Bros. Brawl Code: 4296-2641-1219

Member #
    Friends
    Keep everthing on 1 system
    Blaze it up

Member #
    Friends
    I did not download any "games I already have" to my Virtual Console, except Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels, which I also have on my Super Nintendo and Game Boy Color (try guessing the resources! ) .
    Nobodii messes with Adam Wii!

Ads