LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: MSX on wii????

  1. #1
    Online Gamer matthewj's Avatar
    Member #
    35857
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    218
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0422-8426-6448-0738

    MSX on wii????

    Ok i dont know very much about MSX but dose anyone know when MSX is comming to wii so i can try it out!!! IF you have a release date or know that it has been confirmed for american release please post here thanks!!!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Napalmbrain's Avatar
    Member #
    43
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    4,286
    Friends
    15
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Sorry, no one knows when it'll appear.

    P.S.: Have you ever heard of a full stop, also known in America as a period? They're supposed to go on the end of sentences where you're not asking a question or implied to be shouting something.



    I never add friend codes.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.


  3. #3
    WiiChat Member Zackh321's Avatar
    Member #
    33844
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    138
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    They'd have to translate all of the games. I wish they'd port some of the older computer games, though. There were some cool Commodore 64 games I used to play like Law of the West.

    Also, there are a few other games I'd love to try out like Rad Warrior/Sacred Armour of Antiriad which is supposed to be a game similar to Metroid but made before Metroid was even released.

  4. #4
    The Captain Cpt. Jack's Avatar
    Member #
    35394
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    99
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    What is MSX


    Captain Jack Sparrow!

  5. #5
    WiiChat Member Zackh321's Avatar
    Member #
    33844
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    138
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Jack
    What is MSX
    A computer from Japan. Never got popular in the US. The major reason why people want to have it on VC is because of Metal Gear II. The Metal Gear II we got for NES was a game made by another company and stinks from what I've heard. The special edition of Metal Gear Solid 3 had it as an unlockable.
    Last edited by Zackh321; 10-21-2007 at 05:35 PM.

  6. #6
    WiiChat Member idok's Avatar
    Member #
    34881
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    141
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain
    Sorry, no one knows when it'll appear.

    P.S.: Have you ever heard of a full stop, also known in America as a period? They're supposed to go on the end of sentences where you're not asking a question or implied to be shouting something.
    Ha period,Anyway the msx is not even that good the controller was to heavy and cheap the games were either crap master system or nes ports,Plus the early metal gear games are very overratted.

  7. #7
    WiiChat Member Zackh321's Avatar
    Member #
    33844
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    138
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by idok
    Ha period,Anyway the msx is not even that good the controller was to heavy and cheap the games were either crap master system or nes ports,Plus the early metal gear games are very overratted.
    They weren't ports on a lot of occasions. Besides Metal Gear there was Castlevania which was called Vampire Killer on the MSX. This version wasn't exactly a port. It actually added some extra rpg stuff to the gameplay. You bought stuff from merchants, found hidden keys to open treasure chests with extra weapons and shields.

    Read up on it. It's actually a deeper game than the NES Castlevania
    http://castlevania.classicgaming.gam.../Games/vk.html

  8. #8
    The Captain Cpt. Jack's Avatar
    Member #
    35394
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    99
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackh321
    A computer from Japan. Never got popular in the US. The major reason why people want to have it on VC is because of Metal Gear II. The Metal Gear II we got for NES was a game made by another company and stinks from what I've heard. The special edition of Metal Gear Solid 3 had it as an unlockable.
    Thanks


    Captain Jack Sparrow!

  9. #9
    Senior Member Napalmbrain's Avatar
    Member #
    43
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    4,286
    Friends
    15
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by idok
    Ha period,Anyway the msx is not even that good the controller was to heavy and cheap the games were either crap master system or nes ports,Plus the early metal gear games are very overratted.
    Actually, in most cases it was the NES and Master System games that were the ports, e.g. Metal Gear, Zanac, Parodius, and Puyo Puyo were all initially released for it.
    Last edited by Napalmbrain; 10-22-2007 at 03:25 PM.



    I never add friend codes.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.


  10. #10
    Online Gamer matthewj's Avatar
    Member #
    35857
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    218
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0422-8426-6448-0738
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackh321
    They'd have to translate all of the games. I wish they'd port some of the older computer games, though. There were some cool Commodore 64 games I used to play like Law of the West.

    Also, there are a few other games I'd love to try out like Rad Warrior/Sacred Armour of Antiriad which is supposed to be a game similar to Metroid but made before Metroid was even released.

    Well i hope they also bring the Commodore 64 to the virtual console also!!! Well i actually hope they get all of the classic game consoles on there!!! Well look at gametap.com they have dreamcast, saturn, 32X, then why can wii get it!!!

    Well i think the next nintendo console will have all of the classic consoles on it!!!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts