LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

RBI Baseball, Where are you?

My fiance finally found me a Wii and I found the VC area. Any word on the street about RBI Baseball any version coming to the VC. Also, should I be leaving my Wii plugged in and letting the blue lights run all day? I feel it is telling me that Wii would like to play, and after buying Zelda, Tecmo Bowl, and Super Mario I am looking forward to a long winter. She doesn't know what she got herself into!

Member #
    Friends
    Hello.

Unfortunately, nobody knows the release schedule of VC titles. Just hope and pray like the rest of us that your favorite game will be released (and RBI baseball is a good one!)

It's perfectly safe to leave your Wii plugged in. In fact, I haven't unplugged mine since I bought it on the launch day about a year ago. As far as the blue light, if it's constantly glowing, that means you either have a message from Nintendo or a friend. Since you just got your's, it's probably from Nintendo.

Enjoy the Wii!
    "Kids, let me tell you about another so-called "wicked" guy. He had long hair and some wild ideas, and he didn't always do what other people thought was right. And that man's name was... I forget. But the point is... well, I forget that too. Marge, you know who I'm talking about. He used to drive that blue car?"

Member #
    Friends
    I appreciate it. I loved Paper Mario for the Cube, would you recommend the new Super Paper Mario or the Super Mario Galaxy? Can't have both yet.
    Of all the chat rooms, in all the towns, I walked into yours.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by WamBamMan
    I appreciate it. I loved Paper Mario for the Cube, would you recommend the new Super Paper Mario or the Super Mario Galaxy? Can't have both yet.
    Well, I really enjoyed Super Paper Mario, and if you could buy both I would highly recommend it, but if you can only buy one, get Galaxy.

Of course, I haven't played it yet, but it's supposed to be a flawless game on par with Mario 64, only better.

Read this review from IGN to give you a better idea: http://wii.ign.com/articles/833/833298p1.html

It comes out tomorrow!
    "Kids, let me tell you about another so-called "wicked" guy. He had long hair and some wild ideas, and he didn't always do what other people thought was right. And that man's name was... I forget. But the point is... well, I forget that too. Marge, you know who I'm talking about. He used to drive that blue car?"

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I would recommend Galaxy, because, like CrowTRobot said, 9.7!!!

This could be the game of the year!
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Member #
    Friends
    super paper mario is a fairly quick game imo.. but i did absolutly love it! it was like playing old mario games on NES and SNES. Galaxy would probably take you longer to play (at least it would for me). i usually get lost in the 3D world sometimes :P where do i go next? what do i do? ect.. super paper mario is a big 2 thumbs up for me.

have fun either way!!

Member #
    Friends
    1221-0924-0117-6130
    RBI should have come out in conjunction with Tecmo Bowl. The fact they released the original NES Baseball and Not RBI is a travesty!

Member #
    Friends
    I'm so glad someone else mentioned the 'ol RBI - by far one of the best games! It wasn't graphically challenging, or have any special moves, or even use any famous names...but two player? woooo, that was a good time! I really hope they bring it to VC...
    Inveniemus Viam Aut Faciemus
    "We find the road or we make it."

Member #
    Friends
    The Neo Geo Baseball Stars 2 game is really good if you want to play some baseball. I played it in the arcade a long time ago and used to have a lot of fun with it. However, people are having some problems with Neo Geo stuff right now on the Wii. They may need to do some update to the Wii to get it working properly. I still haven't gotten to the store to get a Wii Points card so I haven't gotten a chance to try it out yet

Member #
    Friends
    4300-8711-7380-5145
    I loved RBI baseball in college...........man I would love to see this on VC.
    Super Smash Bros = 5155-2593-8058 - bama
    Mario Kart DS = 055-952-949-094 = bamads
    Mario Strikers Charged = 030180 671963 = bama
    Madden 08 DS = 055957 382093
    Picross = 536989 319836 = bamads
    Clubhouse Games = 5241-0781-1239
    Wii games: Mario Strikers, Mario Galaxy, Lego Star Wars, Sports, Wii-Play, Mario Party 8
    DS games: Super Mario Bros, Mario Hoops, Picross, Mario Kart DS, Mario Party DS, Crayola, Brain Age 2, Madden 08 DS, Clubhouse Games

Ads