+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Bringer of KAWAI DOOMSNE DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    On my last lads game night we played on my binatone (my first console)
    LOL pong on a 50" tv
    Pong + true gamers + one noobish one that had never herd of half the games I own + alacholl = competitiveness

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    On my last lads game night we played on my binatone (my first console)
    LOL pong on a 50" tv
    Pong + true gamers + one noobish one that had never herd of half the games I own + alacholl = competitiveness
    WOW Pong on a 50' ...thats no joke right there

Member #
    Friends
    I grew up on Sega, so my first console was a Mega Drive back in 1991. Loads of hours of fun that was. I can still remember spending tons of time on Zombies Ate My Neighbours (just called Zombies round these parts, due to silly censorship rules), even though I've completely forgotten about the school I went to at the time.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Member #
    Friends
    0422-8426-6448-0738
    well i hope they start putting more systems on the wii virtual console and release more games per week! More than the usual three need to increase to five or six per week or they are not going to get past the whole intire library like they wanted to!

Member #
    Friends
    Intellevision was my parents' and sister's first console they ever bought in about 1980. I remember playing NFL football when I was probably 4 years old, hiking the ball over and over, running backwards to get a safety. Didnt exactly get the rules. I have deep sentiments for all of the Intellevision games......(I had games that talked in, like, 1984!!!!). Oh yeah, and boxing (all of these games were 2 player only) just standing there beating the shit out of the other guy who isnt moving at all. I had noone my age to play these games with me.

What was the point in this reply? OH YEAH! Im sure you couldnt talk a kid into even looking at one of those blocky Intellevision games. It was clearly because I grew up with them as my baby sitter. Kids these days could call the police on their parents and accuse them of child abuse for making them play on an intellevsion.

Today you almost HAVE to have known how to play these games already, because the controller had like 15 buttons and if you pushed the wrong one on some games, your TV would emmit a loud ass buzzing sound that pissed everyone off.

Someone do it, download BLISS or some other emulator for Intellevision, and try to play NFL football..........you will just get a series of BBBLAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!! in your ear......and yes we had the manuals for all the games.
    DigitalDJ still uses Wiichat. IF YOU SEE HIM LET HIM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalldj
    we will obliterate your country, you have nothing, we are everything america is the cancer, islam is the answe
    fire shall rain down upon you and cleanse your dark soul, I hope we shall never meet because pain will come in hastly fasion, do not attempt to engage worms shall devour your soul while the pure above laugh and curse your name until the day your family bloodline no longer walks the earth

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewj
    well i hope they start putting more systems on the wii virtual console and release more games per week! More than the usual three need to increase to five or six per week or they are not going to get past the whole intire library like they wanted to!
    Totally agreed. I'm hoping the VC eventually turns into a kind of Gametap-like library of hundreds of games from loads of different consoles, but they're never manage it at the rate of three games a week. Surely at least five would be a reasonable number?

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain
    I grew up on Sega, so my first console was a Mega Drive back in 1991. Loads of hours of fun that was. I can still remember spending tons of time on Zombies Ate My Neighbours (just called Zombies round these parts, due to silly censorship rules), even though I've completely forgotten about the school I went to at the time.

LOL

Damn that Intellivison controller is a contender for worst ever
    At least the Jaguar had the idea to put the key pad someware outa the way (few games used it anyway and even then it was weapon select)

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Here's an overhead shot........damn....I dont remember only 5 guys being on each team........BBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Can gamers of today ?????-intellivision.jpg   Can gamers of today ?????-nfl_football.png  

DigitalDJ still uses Wiichat. IF YOU SEE HIM LET HIM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalldj
    we will obliterate your country, you have nothing, we are everything america is the cancer, islam is the answe
    fire shall rain down upon you and cleanse your dark soul, I hope we shall never meet because pain will come in hastly fasion, do not attempt to engage worms shall devour your soul while the pure above laugh and curse your name until the day your family bloodline no longer walks the earth

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    There is a inteivison collection on PS2 thats quite cheap

I got it and its a shame that theres only about five good games on it.

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    I wasn't around when nes and snes were out but I was there when n64 was. I have bought remakes of old games, compilations, and downloaded on the vc. I love old games and have somehow managed to semi grow up with them even though I wasn't alive when they were created.

Ads