LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Nicelist.

I gave my TG16 (w/ 5 controllers and 10+ games!!!) away to a cousin about 7-8 years ago and have regretted it since my kids have gotten old enough for games.

Bomberman93 was the first VC game I downloaded but I've still been peeking everyonce in a while at ebay TG16 console prices. They just keep getting more and more expensive.... :-(
    -Will
    Former TG-16 Owner
    (Don't live in Germany anymore)
    BOMBERMAN RULES

Member #
    Friends
    4283-5342-4081-6726
    i collect older games and it just seems like a waist of money to buy virtual games and software for a system that if crashes.. whoops! I suggest just buy them if its cheaper than getting the system and game. It should be a 10 dollar monthly bill for just unlimited play for any game.. like a gametap..
    Atari 2600,7800,Intellivision, NES, TopLoader NES, NEX ,SMS I and 2 ,GENESIS1-3 ,CDX ,SNES1+2 , 32X ,TG16 ,VirtualBoy ,Jag ,N64(Reg,blue,green) ,Saturn ,PS ,PSone/LCD ,PS2 ,Xbox ,NGPC ,GG ,GB ,GBA-SP ,Wonderswan ,Lynx I+II ,3D0fz-1+10 ,PICO ,NOMAD ,Dreamcast reg+sport , Gamecube , SuperFamicom,MVS Cab, Super Compact, super compact Futbol edition, Wii

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by 77punk
    i collect older games and it just seems like a waist of money to buy virtual games and software for a system that if crashes.. whoops! I suggest just buy them if its cheaper than getting the system and game. It should be a 10 dollar monthly bill for just unlimited play for any game.. like a gametap..
    Well there is one addvantage playing on the wii
    Stop play where ever and play from where you left off next time you play

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    Stop play where ever and play from where you left off next time you play
    Almost every emulator has this feature

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Yeah but not the proper games

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    4283-5342-4081-6726
    emus have been around forever in the pc world.. its really no difference except the money and moral part.. i hope NES is giving the people who own the copywrites something.. and maybe give the writers in hollywood some money as well
    Atari 2600,7800,Intellivision, NES, TopLoader NES, NEX ,SMS I and 2 ,GENESIS1-3 ,CDX ,SNES1+2 , 32X ,TG16 ,VirtualBoy ,Jag ,N64(Reg,blue,green) ,Saturn ,PS ,PSone/LCD ,PS2 ,Xbox ,NGPC ,GG ,GB ,GBA-SP ,Wonderswan ,Lynx I+II ,3D0fz-1+10 ,PICO ,NOMAD ,Dreamcast reg+sport , Gamecube , SuperFamicom,MVS Cab, Super Compact, super compact Futbol edition, Wii

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by 77punk
    emus have been around forever in the pc world.. its really no difference except the money and moral part.. i hope NES is giving the people who own the copywrites something.. and maybe give the writers in hollywood some money as well
    I'm sure the game developers (or whoever bought some of them) are getting SOMETHING. Probably not much, but hey, making money off of work you did 10-15yrs ago is always nice.

I'm sure it's one of the reasons there are so many TG16 games available- whoever owns the rights realizes they have a small cash cow available. Somebody's making a few buck$ off all those old games or they wouldnt bother to convert them..
    -Will
    Former TG-16 Owner
    (Don't live in Germany anymore)
    BOMBERMAN RULES

Member #
    Friends
    4283-5342-4081-6726
    former TG16 owner? I love my TG16.. Dungeon Explorer is the whip. I still think they should sell them on SD chips or something physical.. but whatev.. enjoy your bonk..

Member #
    Friends
    Bumping this up. Looks like we have Dynastic Hero as the most expensive game released on the VC so far.

Member #
    Friends
    I've updated with Baseball Stars 2 since it's supposed to be out Monday. They haven't given Pokemon Snap or Ghosts 'n Goblins star ratings yet so I haven't added them to the list yet.

Ads