LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Megaman?

  1. #1
    WiiChat Member Pnuts's Avatar
    Member #
    37211
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    69
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Megaman?

    I did a search but saw no mention of this that i could find.

    I noticed that Megaman (original) is available on VC to Europe only. Both mentioned on the Megaman site and Wikipedia's list of VC releases.

    I was curious if anyone has heard of any news or an article of these games being released to the US VC? I only played them on the NES and have all of the games in storage, but with them i have 2 dead NES's.

    Rather then tracking down another NES and playing blow the cartridge, im hoping some of the series makes it to the US VC alteast.

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    Wii launch Owner elmo_999's Avatar
    Member #
    5211
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    BC (go nucks and lions)
    Posts
    1,207
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Thats strange that its only in Europe. Try to get some more info and post it.

  4. #3
    Bringer of BOTTOM!! DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    18,872
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by Pnuts
    I did a search but saw no mention of this that i could find.

    I noticed that Megaman (original) is available on VC to Europe only. Both mentioned on the Megaman site and Wikipedia's list of VC releases.

    I was curious if anyone has heard of any news or an article of these games being released to the US VC? I only played them on the NES and have all of the games in storage, but with them i have 2 dead NES's.

    Rather then tracking down another NES and playing blow the cartridge, im hoping some of the series makes it to the US VC alteast.
    Info for you

    Theres a mega man collection on the Game cube and ps2 it never came out in the uk
    I dont know if its HTGHO but I have been told its cheap


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  5. #4
    WiiChat Member Pnuts's Avatar
    Member #
    37211
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    69
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    Info for you

    Theres a mega man collection on the Game cube and ps2 it never came out in the uk
    I dont know if its HTGHO but I have been told its cheap
    Thanks! I havent really followed consol games since SNES\Sega and a few for N64. I found a article on Wikipedia with a collection exactly that i was looking for. Contains the original 1-8 games plus some other stuff. Works out perfectly since the Wii can play GC games.

    Here is the link if anyone is interested. Im going to try to find a copy and pick it up when i get a chance. Here is the Wiki link if anyone else is interested.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mega_Ma...ary_Collection

  6. #5
    Bringer of BOTTOM!! DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    18,872
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Glad to be of help
    Well it saves you a bit of time and cash (maybe not on Game cube pads these games are harder that a 10 year old cowpat)

    Also the power battles are quite good as well


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  7. #6
    WiiChat Member Pnuts's Avatar
    Member #
    37211
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    69
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    Glad to be of help
    Well it saves you a bit of time and cash (maybe not on Game cube pads these games are harder that a 10 year old cowpat)

    Also the power battles are quite good as well

    Oh? I cant use the classic controller to play GC games? If not that really sucks. Ill have to hit up one of my friends with a GC then.

  8. #7
    Bringer of BOTTOM!! DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    18,872
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    You cant
    Dont forget the GC memroy card if you intend to save/get anyware


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  9. #8
    WiiChat Member jesse1596's Avatar
    Member #
    26536
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    272
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    The megaman annivesary collection is great, I bought it when it first came out. As much as I love having all the games I really just play mega man 1, 2 and 3.
    my wii number is
    8314 4155 7406 0563

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts