LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Wiikly Update for 12/03/07 (US)

ZANAC (NES®, 1 player, rated E for Everyone - Mild Fantasy Violence, 500 Wii Points): ZANAC is a vertically scrolling shoot-'em-up game that was released in November 1986. Take control of the state-of-the-art fighter, ZANAC, with the objective of destroying the bases of the mechanized enemy forces. Use your full array of regular weapons as well as eight special weapons to clear the 12 intense areas of the game. Be careful, though, as the game changes the degree of difficulty in real time based on how well you play. This ensures that it feels like you're experiencing a new game every time you play.

Eternal Champions™ (Sega Genesis, 1-2 players, rated T for Teen - Animated Blood, Animated Violence, 800 Wii Points): This 2-D fighting game introduces a cast of different characters that met untimely deaths in their lives on Earth. Now they have been given a chance to compete against each other, with the winner taking on the Eternal Champion, the ultimate fighter in the universe. The reward for defeating the Eternal Champion is a return to Earth for the opportunity to avenge death and restore balance to the universe. Choose from nine unique characters with a variety of fighting styles, and bring your best moves to defeat all comers in your quest to topple the Eternal Champion.

The Dynastic Hero (TurboGrafx16 CD-ROM, 1 player, rated E for Everyone - Comic Mischief, 800 Wii Points): The Dynastic Hero is an action RPG featuring a cast of insect characters. The story begins with the invasion of their peaceful homeland of Tarron by the evil Drilkor Empire. Rushing to the insects' aid is Dyna, the prince of Beetras. Take control of Dyna as he battles through action-filled stages. Equip weapons and items to vanquish the relentless foes, and acquire special items that enable you to brave the journey across the perilous desert or open sea. But it's not just all action. Correctly answer multiple-choice quizzes, and play the ocarina to find the right melody to open doors. Plus, there are countless traps and other puzzles packed into this fun game to keep you entertained and ensure you continue coming back for more.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    @#$% you.

-Nintendo
    "Kids, let me tell you about another so-called "wicked" guy. He had long hair and some wild ideas, and he didn't always do what other people thought was right. And that man's name was... I forget. But the point is... well, I forget that too. Marge, you know who I'm talking about. He used to drive that blue car?"

Member #
    Friends
    6520-0310-8610-0194
    Do you think Nintendo has some guys sorting out the shittiest possible games?
    En México ya nos DESPEJAMOS!! <-- Local Joke

Member #
    Friends
    7527 1826 6337 6464
    ^^lol lol at both comments, just made my morning. i feel the same way today too

Member #
    Friends
    Ugh, every week people say the same thing even when they release good games. They released a good fighting game, one of the best NES shmups, and a game that's pretty much Wonder Boy In Monster World but is still a good game. Also, Dynastic Hero has a value of $250. It's another one of those rare Turbo CD games.
    Last edited by Zackh321; 12-03-2007 at 07:01 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    7527 1826 6337 6464
    ^^ just kinda dissapointed cuz i was expecting a nintendo published game...been waiting for mario rpg and kirby superstar all year

Member #
    Friends
    4842-2271-0989-9857
    Where are the N64 titles for VC? They need to stop screwing us around.
    GH3- 081731642247 I really suck
    MOHH2-
    Endless Ocean-4195-0089-7111

Member #
    Friends
    0422-8426-6448-0738
    well we are getting a nintendo 64 game next week. but it really isn't a great one but if you go to pokemon.com it says so

Member #
    Friends
    6945-1657-3955-2410
    was hoping for some ssb
    Send PM before addingXD.
    Currently Playing: COD4, (Spot Reserved for SSBB)
    Recently Beat:
    Currently Watching: Naruto, Bleach

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackh321
    Ugh, every week people say the same thing even when they release good games. They released a good fighting game, one of the best NES shmups, and a game that's pretty much Wonder Boy In Monster World but is still a good game. Also, Dynastic Hero has a value of $250. It's another one of those rare Turbo CD games.

Which games are you reffering to? (I know which game is wonderboy, but the other 2). Are you talking about Fatal Fury? Whats the shoot-em-up?

Of course people are gonna say the same thing every week, until they give us a game that was at least semi-popular. I knew what Zanac was becuase I borrowed it from a classmate in elementary school. I gave it back to him the next day. PLaying Zanac makes me want to overdose on Zanax, (could have made joke about Zantac for heartburn as well)

Whenever someone says that some game is a huge bargain b/c the rare cart is $1000, I am skeptical. The game can still totally suck you know, even though its rare. Im a collector also, but there comes a point where I have to tell myself these are old shitty 8-16 bit games and my curiosity doesnt even wonder. The most I will pay is $20 for a Contra cart I bought. That was probably a dumb idea in itself. They dont underproduce great games, so Im not going to fork out extra VC dollars b/c a game was "rare"......why dont they just put out games that were "semi-popular".

Im going to throw out a random request. ........GAUNTLET II (4 players NES)
    Last edited by Conan the Librarian; 12-03-2007 at 07:43 AM.
    DigitalDJ still uses Wiichat. IF YOU SEE HIM LET HIM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalldj
    we will obliterate your country, you have nothing, we are everything america is the cancer, islam is the answe
    fire shall rain down upon you and cleanse your dark soul, I hope we shall never meet because pain will come in hastly fasion, do not attempt to engage worms shall devour your soul while the pure above laugh and curse your name until the day your family bloodline no longer walks the earth

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads