Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Faxandu

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8622-0992-1304-4247

Faxandu

does anyone remember this game i think it would be cool to have it come to vc.

what do u guys think?

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    I mention it all the time. That and Deja Vu. Give it time. Nintendo said they will eventually give us Treasure Hunter G. The last game Square made for Nintendo before making FF7. Yes, it would be an import. I think it's humorous that they'd pick that game as the first Square game to launch on VC. I don't count anything older than FF1 as a real Square game.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    I mention it all the time. That and Deja Vu. Give it time. Nintendo said they will eventually give us Treasure Hunter G. The last game Square made for Nintendo before making FF7. Yes, it would be an import. I think it's humorous that they'd pick that game as the first Square game to launch on VC. I don't count anything older than FF1 as a real Square game.
    Irony is, at the time the developers at Square thought it would be their last game (hence the name).

As for Faxanadu, it's a reasonable possibility. Ys Book I & II is due out soon, so we know the developers are supporting the VC.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Member #
    Friends
    8622-0992-1304-4247
    Deja vu was that the sequal to i forget what game i just thought it would be cool if they bring it out also i want rygar.

Ads