LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyman2
    i hear todays is suppose to include n64's pokemon snap, but seriously, who wants that game over goldeneye? gah!
    Never heard of goldeneye, well it rings a bell but dont remember wat its about.
    Shnarf!! Shnarf!! Timmy!!!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5930-2204-0713-5850
    then you must not of had an n64. and none of your friends did. and you live in the north pole! James bond for n64 duh! haha just kidding, but really its a very very well known game.

Member #
    Friends
    then you must not of had an n64. and none of your friends did. and you live in the north pole! James bond for n64 duh! haha just kidding, but really its a very very well known game.
    James Bond there we go. Also of course I own a N64. :P
    Shnarf!! Shnarf!! Timmy!!!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by hexxen7
    it says it will be on the virtual console in 2007..is this still going to happen?? oh man I loved this game back in the day..they better release it cause seriously theres hardly any good games being released lately for the VC..I mean come on who really wants turbo grafix games..who even played this system...was it even a system?. Another thing does anyone know if they ever plan on releasing Earthbound? has to be one of my all time favorites next to Chrono Trigger...either titles would keep me happy for a while
    You sound pretty close-minded, so try this: Try playing VC games you HAVEN'T played before instead of just saying crap like "I loved original Mario Bros as a kid, so let's get it for VC instead of actually getting a new game that I haven't played a billion times."
    People seem to blindly follow nostalgia and that's sad. I never owned a Turbo Graffix, so that's the system that I usually look to on VC, and guess what: Turns out it's awesome! Please get some Turbo Graffix games instead of sticking to only what you know like some sheep.

Member #
    Friends
    2053-7387-5258-1341
    How about Goldeneye? Its like the staple game. Thats a damn must have if you own an n64. and my sister real wants pokemon stadium, me included i admit. for the mini games of course
    Goldeneye will not be released on the VC, that the makers (rare) wont let it be released, same goes for all of rares titles (killer instinct, banjo kazooie etc) except donkeykong.

Mario + RPG = has to be good

Member #
    Friends
    Sticking to what they know will make them money..especially the 3 most wanted games..Mario RPG, Chrono Trigger, EarthBound..RPG's of course but over all every website has had a thread containing all those games. Nintendo is really slow on getting what people want, example Extra Guitars for GH3..or even downloadable content for Gh3.. By the way I never said "I loved original Mario Bros as a kid, so let's get it for VC instead of actually getting a new game that I haven't played a billion times" So if your going to quote me at least use my words and not yours.

Member #
    Friends
    2053-7387-5258-1341
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamquest64
    You sound pretty close-minded, so try this: Try playing VC games you HAVEN'T played before instead of just saying crap like "I loved original Mario Bros as a kid, so let's get it for VC instead of actually getting a new game that I haven't played a billion times."
    People seem to blindly follow nostalgia and that's sad. I never owned a Turbo Graffix, so that's the system that I usually look to on VC, and guess what: Turns out it's awesome! Please get some Turbo Graffix games instead of sticking to only what you know like some sheep.
    Yeah you are right, the turbo graffix has some awesome games. Bonk is brilliant I never even heard of the turbo graffix till the wii came out lol.

EDIT : South park, golden eye was an amazing game, it came in as my third favourite for the nintendo 64, ocarina of time first and majoras mask second of course
    Last edited by Deity; 12-10-2007 at 09:00 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamquest64
    Quoted for the win.

I'd never even heard of a Turbografx-16 before it was announced for VC, but I'm glad they're supporting it, because they've got some excellent games (Bonk, Dragon's Curse, Neutopia, etc.). Heck, the reason I find the VC great not for nostalgia, but to try out games I missed the first time.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Member #
    Friends
    i really hope this gets released soon. this is one of the games that i really want from the VC.
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.

Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

Member #
    Friends
    5930-2204-0713-5850
    Quote Originally Posted by Deity
    Goldeneye will not be released on the VC, that the makers (rare) wont let it be released, same goes for all of rares titles (killer instinct, banjo kazooie etc) except donkeykong.

Mario + RPG = has to be good
    How come rare wont let it be released? and also why should ninty need there permission anymore? ninty doesnt have any rights to the game at all? im actually asking i have no idea how the legal crap of the gaming industry works.

Ads