Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2856-3740-5359-2869

Help On Ninja Gaiden Ii: The Dark Sword Of Caos

pretty sweet game, very fun, very challenging and...well...enough said

im on level 3-2, i just got inside "Ashtar's Castle" i am presuming and i am climbing to the top...ive gotten to the boss once before running out of continues and only had 1 health bar left so i died instantly, so here are my reuqests:

1. Any tips for getting through the level? Is it easier to blaze through or should i take my time like ive been doing?

2. Strategy for the boss, he seems tricky.

any help would be appreciated, very fun game so far tho, level 2 was pretty frustrating with that wind/snow crap...omg
    Wii Games: Wii Sports, Manhunt 2, Madden 2008, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Mario Strikers Charged, Link's Crossbow Training and Red Steel

VC Games: Super Metroid, Gunstar Heroes, Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Contra 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, Super Mario Brothers, Soldier Blade, Kid Icarus, Blades of Steel, World Sports Competition, F-Zero and Punch-Out

Join the Zelda Fan Club (ZFC)~

Member #
    Friends
    2856-3740-5359-2869
    nvm people...calm down...the crisis is over, after getting to the boss for the second time on act III i just used the Up 2 ability that shoots the flames diagnolly up u kno? i did that a bunch and just hit em when he flew by and he went down pretty quick

ACT IV HERE I COME!
    Wii Games: Wii Sports, Manhunt 2, Madden 2008, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Mario Strikers Charged, Link's Crossbow Training and Red Steel

VC Games: Super Metroid, Gunstar Heroes, Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Contra 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, Super Mario Brothers, Soldier Blade, Kid Icarus, Blades of Steel, World Sports Competition, F-Zero and Punch-Out

Join the Zelda Fan Club (ZFC)~

Member #
    Friends
    sorry, didnt see soon enough.......dont be afraid to ask again if you get stuck
    DigitalDJ still uses Wiichat. IF YOU SEE HIM LET HIM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalldj
    we will obliterate your country, you have nothing, we are everything america is the cancer, islam is the answe
    fire shall rain down upon you and cleanse your dark soul, I hope we shall never meet because pain will come in hastly fasion, do not attempt to engage worms shall devour your soul while the pure above laugh and curse your name until the day your family bloodline no longer walks the earth

Ads