Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Wanted VC?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    I'll mention it again for the 1000th time. Rare said they can do their old games like DK 64 on the VC. It's all over their website. Golden Eye is the real battle since Activision(I think it's them) is squatting the James Bond franchise, and they want a % of sales for a game they never made. Rare can wait a few years for the liscense to drop, and it looks like that may be their plan. So both Nintendo and Microsoft will have NO Golden Eye for now.

Fact: Did you know Everquest has to renew their liscense before 2009, and they still haven't renewed it.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5930-2204-0713-5850
    this isnt my most wanted but id buy it if i saw it, and i cant even remember the name, but it was like gaunlet or gaunlet legends and your a warrior dude and can throw axes. it was a sweet game. anyone know what im talking about and know its name?

Member #
    Friends
    6555-2844-7958-4986
    pokemon snap
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    i would love to see any version of Tetris. does anyone know anything about Nintendo releasing this?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by intr.up.td
    i would love to see any version of Tetris. does anyone know anything about Nintendo releasing this?
    Probably not going to happen, for complicated legal reasons which I won't claim to fully understand. They might release Tetris Attack under its Japanese name Panel de Pon, but that game isn't really Tetris at all.

Anyway, why not just play an internet version? It's not hard to find.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Member #
    Friends
    I thought legal issues would get in the way... it's such a shame... I had Tetris on my old phone and I played it everyday. But to have it on my Wii would've be a great feeling for some reason.

Does anyone have Shinobi? I remember playing it all the time when I was younger! I used to think it was the best game. Haha. I may get that one soon just to relive some old memories.

Member #
    Friends
    I got Shinobi III on the PS2 Sega Collection- it is indeed great.

It's a shame they didn't put Shadow Dancer on the European version of that collection, so I might have to get that on VC. And it looks like Revenge of Shinobi might not make it for- you guessed it- legal reasons (One of the bosses was Spiderman). Which is annoying 'cos I really liked that game as a kid too.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain
    I got Shinobi III on the PS2 Sega Collection- it is indeed great.

It's a shame they didn't put Shadow Dancer on the European version of that collection, so I might have to get that on VC. And it looks like Revenge of Shinobi might not make it for- you guessed it- legal reasons (One of the bosses was Spiderman). Which is annoying 'cos I really liked that game as a kid too.
    wow. the glory days of sega... i use to have arguments with friends (some of whom only had a genesis or an snes [not both]) about what was better: the sonic series or the donkey kong series. i would argue the donkey kong series, but it was a tough decision! my personal all time favorite for snes though has to be and will always be: a link to the past (the best zelda in my opinion). i also used to play the hell out of some super mario kart. thankfully sonic, donkey kong country and a link to the past are on vc. nintendo took backwards compatibility to a whole new level with the vc.

btw, on tetris... played an online version of it last night and had a blast!

Member #
    Friends
    0817-8529-5418-1180
    DK 64 (N64)
    Earthworm Jimmy (N64)
    Goldeneye (N64)
    Mortal Kombat (Super NES)
    Pokemon Stadium (N64)
    Killer Instinct (Super NES)

Sonic's back with his old voice on Brawl, what more could you ask for.

GAMES
    Wii: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda TP,Sonic and The Secret Rings
    Gamecube: Sonic Adventure Battle 2, Timesplitters Future Perfect, SSB Melee, Metroid Prime 2.
    Virtual Console: Super Mario 64, Super Mario Bros 3,DK Country 3,Super Metroid.
    PS2:Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3.

Member #
    Friends
    Perfect Dark, the best game to ever grace the N64.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads