LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35
  1. #11
    Senior Member Napalmbrain's Avatar
    Member #
    43
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    4,286
    Friends
    15
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Librarian
    hey nintentdo.......**** YOU!!!!!!!!!!

    hOW CAN YOU EVEN COME UP WITH GAMES FOR MY SYSTEMS IVE NEVER HEARD OF???? Im sure cybernator was great in its time, since ive never heard of it (someone will say, im happy with these selections!! give it a try!!)

    STOP GIVING US ANY TG-16!!!!!STOP IT!!! THOSE GAMES ARE QUEER!!!!!!

    YEAH, people are always talking about Cybernator and Monster Lair. When I was in prison, we traded copies of these two games to stay alive......there is a huge underground folLowing for monster layer and cybernator......I gave a dude 2 copies of each, and he threw sulfuric acid in an opposing gang leaders face in the mess hall....I once saw a man shivved to death with a sharpened tooth brush, because he went in another dudes cell and was intamite with another dudes copy of monster lair.

    So basicly cybernator was the generic ass game youd see at blockbuster and say "what the hell is this crap thats always available, bc no one is renting it?"

    And around Christmas too, you know??? we are READY to spend some money......cmon guys!!!!! we can even gift each other games now.....and this is the fecal soufle they serve us?

    Let me just add, that i was more capable of giving MYSELF a better update in the year 1988 and it would have cost me $100 dollars. Lets see, you buy Metroid, Double Dragon II, and Tecmo Bowl for about $35 a piece via mowing lawns and car washing, and I would have a blast RIGHT NOW from those games. Or I could spend $16 on total SHIT in the year 2007 and be pissed.....Id rather spend the $100. .....did we go back in time?!??!?!?!?!?!

    This would be like our parents having a Tupperware update every week, and for like $10 they can buy that 1960's orange or green shit colored tupperware.....you know the orange or green im talking about!!!! damkn those colors........those are the colors of all of these games.......puke green and baby shit orange.
    Dude, there's nothing wrong with Mega Drive/TG-16 releases (although I'll admit, I do happen to know this week's particular TG-16 game is crap). That's just Sega and Hudson keeping their fans happy (yes, believe it or not, Hudson actually do have fans). Blame Nintendo for holding back on their own games.

    Also, what the heck is wrong with Populous?



    I never add friend codes.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.


  2. #12
    WiiChat Member Kenji510's Avatar
    Member #
    15839
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    492
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8193-4915-4160-2184
    We need the "Everybodys Nintendo Channel"... thats what we all need right now and we better and hopefully we get that next week on the 24th of christmas eve!


    Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-218
    PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
    XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

  3. #13
    WiiChat Member SixStringedStress's Avatar
    Member #
    8954
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    156
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Librarian
    hey nintentdo.......**** YOU!!!!!!!!!!

    hOW CAN YOU EVEN COME UP WITH GAMES FOR MY SYSTEMS IVE NEVER HEARD OF???? Im sure cybernator was great in its time, since ive never heard of it (someone will say, im happy with these selections!! give it a try!!)

    STOP GIVING US ANY TG-16!!!!!STOP IT!!! THOSE GAMES ARE QUEER!!!!!!

    YEAH, people are always talking about Cybernator and Monster Lair. When I was in prison, we traded copies of these two games to stay alive......there is a huge underground folLowing for monster layer and cybernator......I gave a dude 2 copies of each, and he threw sulfuric acid in an opposing gang leaders face in the mess hall....I once saw a man shivved to death with a sharpened tooth brush, because he went in another dudes cell and was intamite with another dudes copy of monster lair.

    So basicly cybernator was the generic ass game youd see at blockbuster and say "what the hell is this crap thats always available, bc no one is renting it?"

    And around Christmas too, you know??? we are READY to spend some money......cmon guys!!!!! we can even gift each other games now.....and this is the fecal soufle they serve us?

    Let me just add, that i was more capable of giving MYSELF a better update in the year 1988 and it would have cost me $100 dollars. Lets see, you buy Metroid, Double Dragon II, and Tecmo Bowl for about $35 a piece via mowing lawns and car washing, and I would have a blast RIGHT NOW from those games. Or I could spend $16 on total SHIT in the year 2007 and be pissed.....Id rather spend the $100. .....did we go back in time?!??!?!?!?!?!

    This would be like our parents having a Tupperware update every week, and for like $10 they can buy that 1960's orange or green shit colored tupperware.....you know the orange or green im talking about!!!! damkn those colors........those are the colors of all of these games.......puke green and baby shit orange.
    Why do you always post the longest rants? I can assure you, NO ONE (even at nintendo) cares. As for, "Nintendo, **** you!", really compelling argument there, Nintendo is not obligated to please you alone. You haven't the slightest idea what Nintendo has to go through involving liscensing to put games on the VC. They have their hands full as it is. Enough with the crybaby stuff already .
    Super Mario Strikers Charged Friend Code:
    236329 979158

    Number of times the word "noob", "n00b", or "n008" appears in this online forum:
    528,349,261,840,649 and counting!!



  4. #14
    100 proof straight Sketch Sketch Turner's Avatar
    Member #
    18725
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In a place above a place that's below a place but inbetween the other places. o_O
    Posts
    153
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I agree with Conan. These releases are ass. They've been ass for months now...



    Pain is weakness leaving the body


  5. #15
    Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    18,940
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Librarian
    Words loads of them
    Said it before
    Saying it again
    YOU DONT PAY TO NOT DOWN LOAD THE GAMES
    So stop complaining


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  6. #16
    Cimmerian Conan the Librarian's Avatar
    Member #
    15415
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    569
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    round and round we go

    I didnt complain about Genesis /Mega drive, even though half of them are crap, i dont comment about the Genesis games because im not as much of an expert. it would be nice to get a FEW TG-16 sprinkled in now and then.....not on a regular basis

    Six Stringed Dildo, everytime you bitch about me ranting, I rant back at you even longer....so why dont you just deal with the fact that Im allowed to comment on a FORUM if I want to, thats what they are for......besides they are good natured and if I hurt your feelings for making fun of those shitty games than you are a tool bag. Looking at where you live, I know nothing else is going on in your town, so you might as well read anything you can get your hands on.

    edit: and your poor family probably still uses that orange and green tupperware, thats why you are mad

    Populous was ok at first, but turned into one of those games that just sits in a box in your room for eternity. Play Civilization, thats whats up.

    And for anyone else that wants to complain, at least what I say is semi humorous......you get on here every time and say this over and over again...."nintendo is not obligated to please you alone. You haven't the slightest idea what Nintendo has to go through involving liscensing to put games on the VC"........not only does everyone know this as it is common sense, but you are just repeating what other people have said 1000 times....It is monotonous and unoriginal, just like the VC selections.......you sound like blind retards......bahahahahah! bahahahah! little nintendo sheep.
    Last edited by Conan the Librarian; 12-17-2007 at 12:45 PM.
    DigitalDJ still uses Wiichat. IF YOU SEE HIM LET HIM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalldj
    we will obliterate your country, you have nothing, we are everything america is the cancer, islam is the answe
    fire shall rain down upon you and cleanse your dark soul, I hope we shall never meet because pain will come in hastly fasion, do not attempt to engage worms shall devour your soul while the pure above laugh and curse your name until the day your family bloodline no longer walks the earth

  7. #17
    Never Sleeps intr.up.td's Avatar
    Member #
    40929
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    34
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Librarian
    round and round we go

    I didnt complain about Genesis /Mega drive, even though half of them are crap, i dont comment about the Genesis games because im not as much of an expert. it would be nice to get a FEW TG-16 sprinkled in now and then.....not on a regular basis

    Six Stringed Dildo, everytime you bitch about me ranting, I rant back at you even longer....so why dont you just deal with the fact that Im allowed to comment on a FORUM if I want to, thats what they are for......besides they are good natured and if I hurt your feelings for making fun of those shitty games than you are a tool bag. Looking at where you live, I know nothing else is going on in your town, so you might as well read anything you can get your hands on.

    Populous was ok at first, but turned into one of those games that just sits in a box in your room for eternity. Play Civilization, thats whats up.

    And for anyone else that wants to complain, at least what I say is semi humorous......you get on here every time and say this over and over again...."nintendo is not obligated to please you alone. You haven't the slightest idea what Nintendo has to go through involving liscensing to put games on the VC"........not only does everyone know this as it is common sense, but you are just repeating what other people have said 1000 times....It is monotonous and unoriginal, just like the VC selections.......you sound like blind retards......bahahahahah! bahahahah! little nintendo sheep.
    hey man, i'll take sides with you any day. i agree with you on most things and yr right, forums ARE for ranting! i'm new on this forum, but i've been around the 'internet' block a few times and:

    (this goes to the sensitive ones)

    if ranting bothers you, than get off the internet. c'mon! it's entertainment! jeez, some people take things so personal. also, yes, nintendo is the best video game company ever, but i think acting like they're yr little brother and backing them up with such ferocity when someone expresses their opinion is lame. of course, one has every right to do that, just as i have the right to post this and conan here has every right to post what he/she wants. c'mon people, take this stuff, laugh, and then throw it over yr shoulder.

    also, conan, civilization is, of course, one of the best games ever made and i think it ruined my first marriage. can't wait for the console version to come out! hopefully us civ fans won't be disappointed. what are yr thoughts???

  8. #18
    Cimmerian Conan the Librarian's Avatar
    Member #
    15415
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    569
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by intr.up.td
    also, conan, civilization is, of course, one of the best games ever made and i think it ruined my first marriage. can't wait for the console version to come out! hopefully us civ fans won't be disappointed. what are yr thoughts???
    It didnt help mine either........some women just dont understand masterminding world domination. I think the console one will not be as good as the thrice updated Beyond the Sword for PC. Do I smell a challenge?
    DigitalDJ still uses Wiichat. IF YOU SEE HIM LET HIM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalldj
    we will obliterate your country, you have nothing, we are everything america is the cancer, islam is the answe
    fire shall rain down upon you and cleanse your dark soul, I hope we shall never meet because pain will come in hastly fasion, do not attempt to engage worms shall devour your soul while the pure above laugh and curse your name until the day your family bloodline no longer walks the earth

  9. #19
    Never Sleeps intr.up.td's Avatar
    Member #
    40929
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    34
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Librarian
    It didnt help mine either........some women just dont understand masterminding world domination. I think the console one will not be as good as the thrice updated Beyond the Sword for PC. Do I smell a challenge?
    haha. if only i had a pc! i use a mac so unfortunately i only have civ iv and warlords. oh boy, do i want "beyond"... reading about when it came out it seems it would be right up my alley. with the improved sneaking and what not. maybe once i get osx leopard and xp i'll pick up copies of all the civ's (i want the chronicles box set so bad) and start playing again. for now though its just my wii.

  10. #20
    WiiChat Member heymoe99's Avatar
    Member #
    37562
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    378
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Librarian
    Stay warm today dude, stay warm. Its cold HERE.
    cold? what is it 50? 60?

    cuz it's 20F here...

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts