+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by heymoe99
    cold? what is it 50? 60?

cuz it's 20F here...
    exactly, it was damned cold this morning (mid 30's) so I was telling the guy from Buffalo to stay warm.........I assume he had it worse than me.
    DigitalDJ still uses Wiichat. IF YOU SEE HIM LET HIM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalldj
    we will obliterate your country, you have nothing, we are everything america is the cancer, islam is the answe
    fire shall rain down upon you and cleanse your dark soul, I hope we shall never meet because pain will come in hastly fasion, do not attempt to engage worms shall devour your soul while the pure above laugh and curse your name until the day your family bloodline no longer walks the earth

Member #
    Friends
    1847-1773-0010-2972
    ive been waiting for cybernator, loved that game!
    List:
    4 remotes, 4 nunchuck, 2 classic controller, Wii Sports, Wii Play, LoZ:TP, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, NFS:Carbon, GH:LOR, Metroid Prime Corruption, Super Paper Mario, Super Mario Galaxy, NFS:Pro Street.

# 1847-1773-0010-2972
    GH3 219158136206

StwrX03

Member #
    Friends
    0422-8426-6448-0738
    Quote Originally Posted by laderer5
    yes with nintendo's cold heart

I want Smash Bros 64!

We will probably get Smash Bros. 64 on February 4th because it is the week before the release of SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL!!!

That is what they did with the metroid so i think that is probably what they will do with this one also as it is a big title and millions of copies are going to be sold on the first day!!!

So I Hope Im Correct On This One As I Dont Want To Be Correct On This One Because I Want It Sooner!!!

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Actually Nintendo is halfway through the entire TG-16 library. If they don't count liscensed games like Tail Spin (was on the TG-16), then they are about... 60-70% done. By this point I just want priority on the Nintendo games. According to Reggie we'll start seeing more VC games launched per week next year. I'd rather have most AAA VC games launched in the first 2-3 years than wait 5-6 years for most of them while I look at games I'm never going to download.

WiiChat Member SixStringedStress's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Librarian
    round and round we go

I didnt complain about Genesis /Mega drive, even though half of them are crap, i dont comment about the Genesis games because im not as much of an expert. it would be nice to get a FEW TG-16 sprinkled in now and then.....not on a regular basis

Six Stringed Dildo, everytime you bitch about me ranting, I rant back at you even longer....so why dont you just deal with the fact that Im allowed to comment on a FORUM if I want to, thats what they are for......besides they are good natured and if I hurt your feelings for making fun of those shitty games than you are a tool bag. Looking at where you live, I know nothing else is going on in your town, so you might as well read anything you can get your hands on.

edit: and your poor family probably still uses that orange and green tupperware, thats why you are mad

Populous was ok at first, but turned into one of those games that just sits in a box in your room for eternity. Play Civilization, thats whats up.

And for anyone else that wants to complain, at least what I say is semi humorous......you get on here every time and say this over and over again...."nintendo is not obligated to please you alone. You haven't the slightest idea what Nintendo has to go through involving liscensing to put games on the VC"........not only does everyone know this as it is common sense, but you are just repeating what other people have said 1000 times....It is monotonous and unoriginal, just like the VC selections.......you sound like blind retards......bahahahahah! bahahahah! little nintendo sheep.
    Namecalling? How intelligent! Almost as intelligent as your posts. Excuse me if I have better things to do than bitch to a bunch of strangers in online forums and prefer to post messages that are actually somewhat constructive. Your posts humorous? Maybe at 9th grade level (no offense to anyone in here that is in the 9th grade). Humorous... maybe (at the VERY least). Whitty? Absolutely not. Especially when they're so ungodly long. Free advise: More words does not make your post more logical, if anything it has a reverse effect.

And who's repeating what here? I think there's actually TOO MUCH whining on forums, thus YOU are repeating what has been said 1,000 times. We get it already, you don't like the VC games eventhough there are more than enough games on there worth downloading. Get over it.

Next.

Edit: Conan, I really couldn't help but notice how funny you actually are. I finally was able to get through the Bible that is your post and noticed you said some half-whitted comment about where I live... I'm poor and use tupperware and need to read... whatever. Do you know where Noblesville is? It's in Hamilton County, which is... let's just say it's not the poorest county in the nation.

You crack me up, buddy.
    Last edited by SixStringedStress; 12-17-2007 at 09:00 PM.
    Super Mario Strikers Charged Friend Code:
    236329 979158

Number of times the word "noob", "n00b", or "n008" appears in this online forum:
    528,349,261,840,649 and counting!!

Member #
    Friends
    Damn you Nintendo!!! Every week I check to see what is out for VC and every week I am disappointed! Come on, what about Pilot Wings or PilotWings 64??

AARRGGHH!!!
    Nintendo Wii
    2 Wii remotes
    2 Nunchucks
    1 Classic controller

1 Wii Zapper
    Wii Sports
    Wii Play
    Excite Truck

Member #
    Friends
    1. Cybernator is awesome.

2.TG-16 is proving to be awesome imo. People that complain about it won't give it a chance, and would rather cry about it because they didn't play it when they were kids. They're just nostalgic retards who won't download a game they have never played.

Member #
    Friends
    5930-2204-0713-5850
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Librarian
    This would be like our parents having a Tupperware update every week, and for like $10 they can buy that 1960's orange or green shit colored tupperware.....you know the orange or green im talking about!!!! damkn those colors........those are the colors of all of these games.......puke green and baby shit orange.
    although the rant was long and pointless and isnt gonna get you the games you want next week and a waste of my time reading, i did really like that analogy. made me laugh so i am actually glad i read to the end. other then that, shut up haha, i dont like the games either, so guess what? im not gonna get em... but ya thanks for the laugh again ahaha

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    Actually Nintendo is halfway through the entire TG-16 library.
    That is a good point, cant be too many left.

Quote Originally Posted by SixStringedStress
    Namecalling? How intelligent! Almost as intelligent as your posts. Excuse me if I have better things to do than bitch to a bunch of strangers in online forums and prefer to post messages that are actually somewhat constructive.
    Thats what you are doing now.

Quote Originally Posted by SixStringedStress
    Your posts humorous? Maybe at 9th grade level (no offense to anyone in here that is in the 9th grade). Humorous... maybe (at the VERY least). Whitty? Absolutely not. Especially when they're so ungodly long. Free advise: More words does not make your post more logical, if anything it has a reverse effect.

And who's repeating what here? I think there's actually TOO MUCH whining on forums, thus YOU are repeating what has been said 1,000 times. We get it already, you don't like the VC games eventhough there are more than enough games on there worth downloading. Get over it.
    blah blah blah I wont quote the rest.....

Its humorous to ME and thats the only thing that counts.....
    I just vent when shitty games come out and compliment or recomend good ones.....why dont you bitch me out when I recommend a good game for someone? Its the same thing really.

No you are repeating, NO YOU ARE, NO YOU ARE!! you sound like a ****ing baby. You sound like a little kid trying to impersonate an adult, and in the process, doing exactly what you are accusing me of.

Am I familiar with your county?@?@?@No Im sorry, Im not that familiar with any white trash rural areas....Hey buddy, as long as I dont know you, and you are telling me on a weekly basis to shut up, you live in Eat a Bag of Shit-sville as far as i;m concerned, so why dont you strap a muffler to you pie hole?.......are you trying to impress me with where the house your mommy and daddy own is?

Now see dumbass? like you do every week, youve now generated 2 more biblical posts........
    Last edited by Conan the Librarian; 12-18-2007 at 01:31 AM.
    DigitalDJ still uses Wiichat. IF YOU SEE HIM LET HIM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalldj
    we will obliterate your country, you have nothing, we are everything america is the cancer, islam is the answe
    fire shall rain down upon you and cleanse your dark soul, I hope we shall never meet because pain will come in hastly fasion, do not attempt to engage worms shall devour your soul while the pure above laugh and curse your name until the day your family bloodline no longer walks the earth

Hello-Moto/Go Leafs Go!!! wiiman14's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by laderer5
    wow......
    That is what I was going to say
    Quote Originally Posted by Wamoo
    Jeez I can see it now......Robo Hookers for 20,000 wii points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    I forgot to say "w00t one year" about a month ago

Ads