LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Sega Master System would rock(Phantasy Star, Wonder Boy, Alex Kidd, Space Harrier, Alien Syndrome...tons of goodies)...and you think it would be one of the next systems along with Sega CD, Game Boy.....perhaps Game Gear?

Maybe even Jaguar and 3DO will make an appearance.

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    I'm not sure about the MSX. There may be no market for it in the USA. Remember some consoles and PC games sold better in certain regions of the world. The Dreamcast did awful in Japan and great in the USA. The Xbox did awful in Japan and drastically better in the USA. Ragnarok Online does better in South Korea. I could go on and on. I think it'll be the Sega CD and Saturn. The Jaguar, and 3D0 are possible, but they both have a very limited library of profitable games.

Nintendo has combined Turbo Duo into the TG-16 section, another thing to consider.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    I'm not sure about the MSX. There may be no market for it in the USA. Remember some consoles and PC games sold better in certain regions of the world. The Dreamcast did awful in Japan and great in the USA. The Xbox did awful in Japan and drastically better in the USA. Ragnarok Online does better in South Korea. I could go on and on. I think it'll be the Sega CD and Saturn. The Jaguar, and 3D0 are possible, but they both have a very limited library of profitable games.

Nintendo has combined Turbo Duo into the TG-16 section, another thing to consider.
    yes but i think it has a chance of being game boy cuz it was made by nintendo so the games would be cheper and nintendo would make more profits

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Doh! I forgot about the Gameboy. Yeah I'd bet money on the Sega CD and Gameboy.

Member #
    Friends
    0817-8529-5418-1180
    Gamecube and Gameboy FTW

Sonic's back with his old voice on Brawl, what more could you ask for.

GAMES
    Wii: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda TP,Sonic and The Secret Rings
    Gamecube: Sonic Adventure Battle 2, Timesplitters Future Perfect, SSB Melee, Metroid Prime 2.
    Virtual Console: Super Mario 64, Super Mario Bros 3,DK Country 3,Super Metroid.
    PS2:Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wamoo
    Gamecube and Gameboy FTW
    the wii already plays gamecube games

Member #
    Friends
    Let's hope there good ones .

XboxGamerTag=IQuickReflexI

Strike=Have

X-Mas Wish List :
    PlayStation 3,Call of Duty 4,Guitar Hero 3(w/ 2 Guitars)Assassin's Creed(Mayb),Oblivion,Ps3 Control.

PSN ID : Mc_Evan

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema

Well this is the Japanese VC we're talking about, and of course the MSX did do well there. It's worth noting they're selling Turbografx games on the VC despite that console's lack of success outside Japan.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Member #
    Friends
    0817-8529-5418-1180
    Quote Originally Posted by timmy_wamm
    the wii already plays gamecube games

Ughh....I know.... but they stopped making gamecube games and sooner or lat.... oh nevermind I dont feel like explaining.

Sonic's back with his old voice on Brawl, what more could you ask for.

GAMES
    Wii: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda TP,Sonic and The Secret Rings
    Gamecube: Sonic Adventure Battle 2, Timesplitters Future Perfect, SSB Melee, Metroid Prime 2.
    Virtual Console: Super Mario 64, Super Mario Bros 3,DK Country 3,Super Metroid.
    PS2:Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wamoo
    Ughh....I know.... but they stopped making gamecube games and sooner or lat.... oh nevermind I dont feel like explaining.
    if you mean sell gamecube games on the virtual console and save them on the wii thats impossible most or all gamecube games are at least a gig and the wii only has 512 mb memory

Ads