LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyman2
    haha whaa whaa. see your lucky cuz you've never felt the glory that is 3 VC's a week. now us here in North America are so used to 3 games a week, that when you take that away its just a really big blow.
    Oh, we used to get 3 games a week.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Member #
    Friends
    5930-2204-0713-5850
    haha ya i know, but you've grown used to nintendo not really liking you. we havent! haha
    haha im just playing with you. honestly, i'd much rather just 1 good game a week over 3 crappy ones, or 4 or 5.

Its not my fault im a fast reader

Who cares about that? i have brawl! FC: 0817-3472-1993. PM me if you add me.

Member #
    Friends
    7762-3578-9261-4977
    so since it's not officially monday. what time do they usually update the shop channel?
    Wii Games:
    WiiSports, WiiPlay, Super Mario Galaxy, Barnyard, Carnival Games, Big Brain Academy, Mario Party 8, Super Paper Mario, Cooking Mama Cookoff, RE Umbrella Chronicles, Guitar Hero III, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08

DS Games: Super Mario 64, Club House Games, Brain Age, Mario Kart DS, New Super Mario Bros., Sims 2 Pets, Pogo Island, Super Princess Peach, Yoshi's Island Ds

Member #
    Friends
    5930-2204-0713-5850
    last week mine wasnt even updated when i woke up at 9:00 am for school on monday. it was around 4 when i got home tho. so if your planning on staying up untill midnight to see the update, i dont think it works like that, i had the same idea a couple weeks ago haha. fell asleep before the update showed.

Its not my fault im a fast reader

Who cares about that? i have brawl! FC: 0817-3472-1993. PM me if you add me.

Member #
    Friends
    7762-3578-9261-4977
    haha i wasn't playing on staying up all night to see what it was. but i did sleep all day today (well sunday) so i'm wide awake now. so that's why i was wondering. i guess i'll just have to wait and see after i go to sleep & wake up. i was just wondering if there was a specific time on when they got updated.
    Wii Games:
    WiiSports, WiiPlay, Super Mario Galaxy, Barnyard, Carnival Games, Big Brain Academy, Mario Party 8, Super Paper Mario, Cooking Mama Cookoff, RE Umbrella Chronicles, Guitar Hero III, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08

DS Games: Super Mario 64, Club House Games, Brain Age, Mario Kart DS, New Super Mario Bros., Sims 2 Pets, Pogo Island, Super Princess Peach, Yoshi's Island Ds

Member #
    Friends
    Actually, I never seen they update the VC list at 00:00h. They usually update after the half day.

But the fact we will receive only two games today isn't bad at all. Because, the chance of we get a Wiiware increase!

And I also think they should release the Super Smash Brother for N64 BEFORE the Brawl. We still have three coming weeks before the Brawl grand release, so there is hope yet.

Ads