LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by westearth
    I agree, however, with the current set-up, the voting process will let users pick just one game, because the channel only has two options from which you can pick one. Nintendo can still pick the other game(s) on their own. I myself love unknown, obscure games, especially those released only in Japan, so I want those kind of games too.
    good ideas, but if they would just steadily release 5 games a week, 1 per system, we wouldnt even have to bother.....and nintendo seems to be lazy, so dont expect them to set up the vote thing with the VC anytime soon....sounds like work to me.
    DigitalDJ still uses Wiichat. IF YOU SEE HIM LET HIM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalldj
    we will obliterate your country, you have nothing, we are everything america is the cancer, islam is the answe
    fire shall rain down upon you and cleanse your dark soul, I hope we shall never meet because pain will come in hastly fasion, do not attempt to engage worms shall devour your soul while the pure above laugh and curse your name until the day your family bloodline no longer walks the earth

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Librarian
    nintendo seems to be lazy, so dont expect them to set up the vote thing with the VC anytime soon....sounds like work to me.
    I disagree. It doesn't involve any work at all. All they have to do is code the question "Which VC game would you like to be released in two weeks?" and then give two choices for answers. They already have a channel that is capable of doing that, so it won't involve any extra week.

And I said two weeks because they have enough time to prepare the game for download on VC, or it could be a longer/shorter time depending on what is involved with preparing a game for VC.
    Current Wii titles: Wii Sports, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Pre-ordered).

Virtual Console: Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. : The Lost Levels, Super Mario Bros. 3, Legend of Zelda, Legend of Zelda: Adenture of Link, Bonk 2, Kirby's Adventure

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Here check this, a site devoted to covering information on all the VC games released and the titles soon to come. Info includes description, points the game requires, gameplay footage (for most), user comments and overall ratings.

Site : vc-reviews.com
    Games out Now
    Soon to Come

Check my Profile for information on my PC Tech Support services.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Check my Blog for "Program of the Week" every Tuesday. Suggestions welcome, PM me.

Member #
    Friends
    bookmarked!!

too bad none of the square rpg's on the snes are coming out in the near future

Secret of Mana, Chronotrigger, final fantasy 3/6.. oh where art thou :P

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by mechcon
    bookmarked!!
    Ur Welcome

Check my Profile for information on my PC Tech Support services.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Check my Blog for "Program of the Week" every Tuesday. Suggestions welcome, PM me.

Ads