LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    A New Legend Is REBORN!! Hylian's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4222-0782-2494-5105
    Alex Kid on Master System and the Game Gear version of the Shinobi (the one with the various colors and abilities for your ninja) were excellent games!!Let's see...
    Quality,Not Quantity!!

Wii username: Hylian
    Wii Code: 4222 0782 2494 5105

Mario Strikers code: 206281 234719

Dragonball Friend Code: 038-782-914-501

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    I completed Alex the kid in mircale world (the one every body knows)a few mounths back

Easy till the last level
    Underwater (you float up) + spikes all over the place + one touch kill = insane hardness

The only other good Alex game was Alex the kidd in shinobi world
    Wonder if Sega will bring him out retirement for a one off
    I miss his giant head and giant fist
    Spoiler Alert!
    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    0422-8426-6448-0738
    well i bet i will download some of these

I have one of each system right now so i want to get some of these games along with it so i will have one of each system avaible for download! I have lots of N64 games downloaded on it!

Member #
    Friends
    you guys are ****ing crazy.....we are getting 1 and 2 games at a time, and you all want Master System and Game Gear?????

so we are gonna get Altered beast for master system, then the week after, Altered Beast for Game Gear, when we already have it for genesis, and so on and so forth. Sonic.....Columns......I hope you guys are ****ing happy......we are gonna get basicly copies of games, and unleash a wave of 200 shitty games we might get now instead of something really basic I would expect from Nintendo, like maybe CONTRA????? Nintendo has been really bad and routinely cheap about its releases, (street fighter II), so lets add 2 libraries of games to the mix.

All this so we can get a Wonder Boy game....I guess I would be less panicked if they just released the MAster System.

whoever suggested Rocky for Master System you should stay away from, because they are ****ing crazy and could snap at any moment....stay away....

Im sick of all this bullshit from other systems......do you see what a great idea NEO GEO has been? they give us part 1 to a sequal of 20 games, for $10, when you can buy a disk with all of the SNK games for XBOX? King of Fighters 1 sucks my ass and is not worth $10 to be lost when your system goes in 3 years.

same goes for you guys that want gameboy.........seriously.....

and everyone arguing about wonder boy symantics is amusing......you guys are good.
    Last edited by Conan the Librarian; 01-29-2008 at 08:12 AM.
    DigitalDJ still uses Wiichat. IF YOU SEE HIM LET HIM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalldj
    we will obliterate your country, you have nothing, we are everything america is the cancer, islam is the answe
    fire shall rain down upon you and cleanse your dark soul, I hope we shall never meet because pain will come in hastly fasion, do not attempt to engage worms shall devour your soul while the pure above laugh and curse your name until the day your family bloodline no longer walks the earth

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Librarian
    you guys are ****ing crazy.....we are getting 1 and 2 games at a time, and you all want Master System and Game Gear?????

so we are gonna get Altered beast for master system, then the week after, Altered Beast for Game Gear, when we already have it for genesis, and so on and so forth. Sonic.....Columns......I hope you guys are ****ing happy......we are gonna get basicly copies of games, and unleash a wave of 200 shitty games we might get now instead of something really basic I would expect from Nintendo, like maybe CONTRA????? Nintendo has been really bad and routinely cheap about its releases, (street fighter II), so lets add 2 libraries of games to the mix.
    Here's a shocker: Not everyone wants just Nintendo games! While I would be unhappy if they started doing the inferior Master System ports of Mega Drive games, there's also plenty of good titles waiting for potential release, e.g. Zillion, Phantasy Star, Golden Axe Warrior, Golvellius and Shinobi.

Im sick of all this bullshit from other systems......do you see what a great idea NEO GEO has been? they give us part 1 to a sequal of 20 games, for $10, when you can buy a disk with all of the SNK games for XBOX? King of Fighters 1 sucks my ass and is not worth $10 to be lost when your system goes in 3 years.
    As Prinny's excellent thread about the various retro collections out there showed, you could argue that for most games on the VC. Why bother with say, Ocarina of Time, since there's the Collector's Edition out for Gamecube. And why bother with Contra (which I should add, is also a game with quite a few better sequels) when it's on Konami Classics Series for the DS, for example?

and everyone arguing about wonder boy symantics is amusing......you guys are good.
    We can't help how damn complicated that series was.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Member #
    Friends

All this so we can get a Wonder Boy game....I guess I would be less panicked if they just released the MAster System.

whoever suggested Rocky for Master System you should stay away from, because they are ****ing crazy and could snap at any moment....stay away....

same goes for you guys that want gameboy.........seriously.....

Calm down
    The aster system and game gear has had plenty of good games and im sure they wouldnt bring out a lot of games that are already on a lot of other systems. Oh and as for the gameboy thing , whats wrong with that. If they like gameboy and want it on let them talk about it.
    If something isn't working try turning it off and on again

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple Guy
    Calm down
    The aster system and game gear has had plenty of good games and im sure they wouldnt bring out a lot of games that are already on a lot of other systems. Oh and as for the gameboy thing , whats wrong with that. If they like gameboy and want it on let them talk about it.
    A lot of the tat was licencis
    So good
    No licenceis

Wonder if Zenon 2 will be out
    That damn theame tune
    Spoiler Alert!
    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    Napalm...you are right, there are a handful of good games on every system. Now you are gonna have to wade through a pool of shit, to pick out the silver dollars.

You have to admit, a collection on a portable system is of zero importance to some of us that want to play multi player on our big screen LCD and sit on our plush leather couches......as well as i would assume the most effort in games would go into their best and most expensive system. I didnt buy 8 controllers for my new system thinking the DS would have all the good shit.

Im all about the collections, been going on about them forever....I have sonic and Megaman......

Really? Not everyone wants Nintendo games? so, you assume I dont want games from any other system? You assume I dont already? anyways, I could have sworn it was a Nintendo product, how silly of me to assume I would get a decent nintendo game, my apologies.

DigitalDJ still uses Wiichat. IF YOU SEE HIM LET HIM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalldj
    we will obliterate your country, you have nothing, we are everything america is the cancer, islam is the answe
    fire shall rain down upon you and cleanse your dark soul, I hope we shall never meet because pain will come in hastly fasion, do not attempt to engage worms shall devour your soul while the pure above laugh and curse your name until the day your family bloodline no longer walks the earth

Member #
    Friends
    Napalm...you are right, there are a handful of good games on every system. Now you are gonna have to wade through a pool of shit, to pick out the silver dollars.
    What, you think everything we've had off the NES and SNES has been brilliant? What about turds like Vegas Stakes, Urban Champion, Soccer, Baseball, Milon's Secret Castle, etc.?

Really? Not everyone wants Nintendo games? so, you assume I dont want games from any other system? You assume I dont already? anyways, I could have sworn it was a Nintendo product, how silly of me to assume I would get a decent nintendo game, my apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain
    Here's a shocker: Not everyone wants just Nintendo games!

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    I agree with Conan. The only fan service Nintendo is providing to VC has been to the companies and not the consumers. Look at the current sales of the VC games that sell. It's not columns that sells, it's Mario 64! If I start seeing Virtual Boy games show up on VC I'll be pissed off more than Conan (And that's very pissed off). Nintendo, not Neo Geo, not Game Gear had 70-80% of the market until the PS One launched. Logic dictates we want that same priority on the VC games they choose to launch.

The focus should be more games per week.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads