Then they have to send it out

And all the while thats happening we get a new system to keep us content
    Oh and i'm sure the people that do all of this have to have holidays
    If something isn't working try turning it off and on again

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain
    What, you think everything we've had off the NES and SNES has been brilliant? What about turds like Vegas Stakes, Urban Champion, Soccer, Baseball, Milon's Secret Castle, etc.?
    dude, you just proved my point......

for me to get my two pages of games (not all NES by the way), Ive had to wait through 1.5 years of crap......we have waited and waited, with the theme being, VC games are released in order of least popularity first, to dime suck us, and keep us wanting more. Now that most of this crap has gotten out of the way, there can only be good to come......(kinda like blackjack, a whole lot of low cards coming out, means that Aces and high cards are coming soon........now you will add 500 low cards back into the deck).

so you THINK you are gonna get whatever game you want for those two systems? yeah good luck......here's to no one getting anything anyone wants.....! cheers!!!!!
    Last edited by Conan the Librarian; 01-29-2008 at 03:09 PM.
    DigitalDJ still uses Wiichat. IF YOU SEE HIM LET HIM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalldj
    we will obliterate your country, you have nothing, we are everything america is the cancer, islam is the answe
    fire shall rain down upon you and cleanse your dark soul, I hope we shall never meet because pain will come in hastly fasion, do not attempt to engage worms shall devour your soul while the pure above laugh and curse your name until the day your family bloodline no longer walks the earth

A New Legend Is REBORN!! Hylian's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4222-0782-2494-5105
    Guys chill out!!It's nice having the opportunity to play games of a variety of consoles so that anyone finds something he/she wants to play.I'm a big Ninty fan too but wii represents a much bigger crowd!I wish a lot of other consoles appear too including Jaguar,3DO,Gameboy Advance,Saturn and even Dreamcast!But the titles support for the snes,nes,megadrive,n64 should grow as well!!This is the most important i think.
    Quality,Not Quantity!!

Wii username: Hylian
    Wii Code: 4222 0782 2494 5105

Mario Strikers code: 206281 234719

Dragonball Friend Code: 038-782-914-501

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Librarian
    Napalm...you are right, there are a handful of good games on every system. Now you are gonna have to wade through a pool of shit, to pick out the silver dollars.
    *Looks at the Game.com and Jaguar CD*
    WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE DIFFRENT
    *Boots it into the portal of nothinness

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    Don't fool yourself, Conan. There's so much crap left over on the NES and SNES that if Nintendo were just randomly picking games for those consoles, it might takes years to get another good game. The crap to good ratio didn't go anywhere but down by adding the Master System and Game Gear to the mix.

And if for the record sagema, the games on the Virutal Boy weren't the problem. The problem was the headache-inducing $250 unit that only showed shades of red. If they could do a Mario Clash or that Wario platformer in color, that would be great.

Member #
    Friends
    0422-8426-6448-0738
    ok some people are mad that wii is only comming out with 2 games a week but maybe they are working on putting the sega master/game gear on the wii virtual console and the everybody's nintendo channel!

Member #
    Friends
    Nobody's mad.....we do this on a weekly basis.......its the eternal debate. The great question that cannot be answered......

seriously, taking a million games, and then releasing 2 per week randomly, doesnt make much sense to me. Would this make sense in ANY other business? No one is going to win.
    "Lets make a catalogue of sex toys that grows in selection by 2 items every week"......the guys that want the ASSMASTER(tm) will be yelling at the women who wanted the anatomically correct David Hasselhoff Lifesized Doll(tm).
    DigitalDJ still uses Wiichat. IF YOU SEE HIM LET HIM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalldj
    we will obliterate your country, you have nothing, we are everything america is the cancer, islam is the answe
    fire shall rain down upon you and cleanse your dark soul, I hope we shall never meet because pain will come in hastly fasion, do not attempt to engage worms shall devour your soul while the pure above laugh and curse your name until the day your family bloodline no longer walks the earth

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by hal2814
    Don't fool yourself, Conan. There's so much crap left over on the NES and SNES that if Nintendo were just randomly picking games for those consoles, it might takes years to get another good game. The crap to good ratio didn't go anywhere but down by adding the Master System and Game Gear to the mix.

And if for the record sagema, the games on the Virutal Boy weren't the problem. The problem was the headache-inducing $250 unit that only showed shades of red. If they could do a Mario Clash or that Wario platformer in color, that would be great.
    The Wario game on that was good
    Just for the snapy things that come right out at you and Mario clash has been out in color

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    I actually bought a Wii with the hope they would put SMS on the VC, I thought it was only a matter of time...and now I am super happy! I grew up with SMS, and my parents just bought a Wii as well with the news that SMS is comming to Wii...it wasn't the only reason they bought it, but it put them over the top.

As well, I wouldn't mind if more obscure systems jumped on. The idea that we could download almost any title(that is not connected to Sony or Microsoft) in the future is very impressive.

For example...a conversation with a friend....."Hey do you remember that crazy TG16 game with those guys that would pee on things?"
    "You mean JJ and Jeff?"
    "Yeah I wish I could play that again...it was a laugh riot!"
    "Well I can get it, just folow me to my Wii"

Back to SMS - The thing is, I was a SEGA kid...and having the SMS on Wii is huge. We are not all Nintendo diehards. As weird as it sounds, some of the bad games have the best memories. Remember Alf for the Master System?...I would get that in a heartbeat if it was available. Was it a bad game? For sure...but it was so bad it was hilarious, and I have fond memories of playing through it even though it was so bad.

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Seriously where were you guys 10 years ago?! Barely anyone bought a 3do and Jaguar, and now we have people defending the failure consoles?! They had at most 3-5 games worth looking at, it's a debate if they were ever worth getting.

Here's how I remember half of my childhood... http://www.gametrailers.com/screwattack.php

Ads